Chapter 12

I woke up at 7:00 am. I immediately got up from my bed and went to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and soon take a bath. Wearing my school dress I saw myself in the mirror. My eyes were swollen from all the crying I did last night. I touch my swollen eyes with my finger.

"I look so bad," I mumbled to myself. I quickly pull out some foundation on my palm and apply a little bit on my under eyes. It helps but only a little bit. My eyes don't look that swollen now.

Combing my hair. I saw myself last time in the mirror and try to give my best smile. It will work I think. I went downstairs as usual Dad was making breakfast and Ayu was eating. I put on my best fake smile.

"Dad, I am leaving," I yelled and walks towards the main door. "Anna, have breakfast first," Dad yelled back. "No Dad, I am not hungry. I have to do important work at school." I yelled and got out of the apartment.

Daksh may not come yet because it is not his time. I am 15 minutes early. What should I do now?

I pulled out my phone and messaged him.
Me: Pick me up from the garden.
Put my phone back into my bag.

Five minutes later. I was sitting on the bench in the garden enjoying fresh air and nature. It's 7:35 am only. And our school bus comes around 8:00 am.

The incident from yesterday comes into my mind. I took a long deep breath and I closed my eyes and shake my head.

It's been about 10 to 15 minutes. I pulled out my phone to check the time. It was 7:50 am. There was a message from Daksh. I read it:
Idiot❤: Okay! but what are doing there?

I didn't respond. I just close the screen and put it back into my bag.

I got up from the bench and started getting out of the garden. When I arrived at the gate of the garden. I saw the Dhruv. He also saw me and started approaching me. I stared at him.

But when he got close. I immediately started jogging towards the main gate where the bus stop is. "Annie." He called me. But I didn't stop. "Annie wait." He called me again but I didn't stop and look back.

I got on the bus and sat down in the back seat. After 2 minutes a message pop on up on my phone. Ting. I opened my phone.
Idiot❤: You are not here. Where are you?
Me: Inside the bus.
Idiot❤: Okay!

5 minutes later. Daksh comes on the bus. He sat beside me. "How are you feeling now?" He said pulling me close and kissed my forehead. "Fine," I whispered. He kissed my right cheek.

"After school, we will go to your favourite amusement park.  We will also eat your favourite Doughnuts." He said trying to lighten my mood.

I don't know how but he always comes to know when my mood is off.

I smiled and nodded my head. "Okay! I will eat ice cream too." I told him. He chuckled. "No problem." He replied. I don't want him to be in bad mood because of me.

The bus arrived at school at 8:20 am. We got into the classroom. Yash and Rohit were already sitting in their seats. We also went and sat in our seats.

"Heyy!" Rohit wishes us. "Hello!" I and Daksh wish him back in the union. "Hi! Anna." Yash mumbled. "Hello, Yash," I said and smiled lazily.

"I am so sorry about what happened yesterday. I should have asked Yuvraj about their plan or told him about our." Yash apologises to me. "No, it's not your fault," I told him.

"It is. I shouldn't have just assumed that they don't have any plan." Yash said guilt was there in his voice. "No, you didn't do anything wrong. Yash. Please don't blame yourself." I told him taking his hand on mine. I squeeze his hand.

"Anna, but..." He started saying but I cut him between. "Yash, you are one of my closest friends," I told him with a genuine smile. He stands from his place and throws his arms around me taking me in a hug. I hugged him back.

Yash is a sweetheart. He is a sensitive boy. I practically know him all my school life. Our parents are very good friends and Daksh's father and Yash's father are business partners.

"You are so sweet. Anna" he said while hugging me. "No, you are a sweetheart," I told him. "Enough now." Daksh voice makes us broke our hug.

I rolled my eyes. "Fuck off. Don't spoil the moment. I am emotional. Can I join you guys?" Rohit said wiping his fake tears. I and Yash chuckled.

"Yess!" I said opening my arms for him to join. We all the hug and then some seconds later Daksh also join us.

My boys. I never want this friendship to end. We make a perfect little group.

_________________________________________

In the recess. I was sitting in the canteen with my food which I barely touch. I don't know why but I am not feeling hungry. The boys were in the class. They didn't do their homework so Swati ma'am punished them to do homework and lunch in front of her in the classroom.

I was sitting on the chair. I ordered Rajma and Rice. I was just spinning my food with a spoon. I shake my head. I fill my spoon and put it in my mouth. It is delicious. I took 2-3 bites of my food.

"Hey, beautiful!" Abhi's voice comes and I raised my head. He sat in the chair next to me. "Hey!" I mumbled and smiled lazily. "What happened you are looking sad." He immediately said. I shake my head and mumbled a "No".

"If you are not sad. So, where is my favourite smile?" He asked me raising his eyebrow at me. I smiled giving my best. "It's coming. Coming.... No, Not this one. It looks a little bit forced." He told me. "What happened? You can share it with me." He said making me think.

Can I share my feeling with him? What I feel about Dhruv. I can't share my feeling about Dhruv with Daksh. If I share it with Yash and Rohit, they will go and tell Daksh for sure. Abhi, Abhi will not tell anyone but practically, I don't even know him well.

"No, seriously Abhi. It's nothing," I said and I smiled again. He just shakes his head. "No problem Anna if you don't want to tell me." He said and chuckled. "But we are friends right?" He asked me.

"Yeah, of course. " I told him putting my hand on his hand to ensure him. He smiled at me and put another hand on my hand. I smiled back. I stare into his eyes. His eyes are greyish.

"Ahem, Annie I want to talk to you." I looked up and found Dhruv staring at me. He was glancing at us and his jaw clenched.

"No," I mumbled and turned my face to Abhi. "Just come and talk to me." He orders me this time. I looked up and found him staring at my hand which was between Abhi's hands. I just removed my hand from his hold. He easily let it go.

"But I don't want to," I said looking directly into Dhruv's eyes. Abhi was looking at us shockingly. He was looking confused.

I stand up from my chair. "I will talk to you later, Abhi," I said and waved at him. "Yeah okay fine." He replied and smiled at me.

I started walking. "Annie.." Dhruv said. "Don't please Dhruv," I whispered to him. My eyes started watering. He looked at my eyes and stopped. I went back to class.

I'm not in the mood to talk to him right now. I am mad at him. I am a forgiving person but right now I just can't forgive him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_________________________________________

Hello everyone,

Wish you a wonderful and colourful Holi.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

What do you guys think Annie should forgive Dhruv or fight him?

Please give your review.

Keep Reading. Keep Supporting. Keep Voting.

Peace Out