Chapter 26

"Are you fucking serious?" A voice came. Voice was full of anger and frustration. And it belongs to Daksh.

I glanced up at him then peeked at Dhruv. He was staring at Daksh. I quickly locked my eyes at Daksh.

"Daksh," I mumbled. He was so angry and his face was expressionless.

"Here, I am thinking of ways to make you talk to me," Daksh yelled. I shivered.

"Daksh," I said but he shows me his palm. I stopped mid-sentence.

"Here you are giggling and talking." He pointed to Dhruv. "To him." He yelled the last part.

"Daksh, we were just talking," I said. Daksh laughed. "Why." He asked.

"Daksh stop it. We are friends. Friends talk." Dhruv said taking a step ahead.

"You are not her friend," Daksh said. I walk to Daksh and put my hand on his shoulder but he yanked it and moved to Dhruv.

"Stay away from her. She is only my best friend. Only mine." Daksh screamed. Oh, God.

I swallowed. Dhruv expression changed first he was calm but now I can see anger on his face. "Don't behave like this. Accept it or not, she is my friend too." Dhruv said his voice was threatening.

Daksh laughed. "Ohh, She is not." Daksh gritted his teeth and pocked his finger at Dhruv's chest. I quickly went to them and hold Daksh's arm. "Please let's go from here. You are making me afraid." I told him.

But he didn't remove his eyes from Dhruv. I tug his arm. "Please," I mumbled. Dhruv eyes moved to me. He raised his eyebrows. But I didn't look into his eyes. I don't want to get hypnotised.

"What is happening here." Momzie came from the kitchen. I am sure she heard the screaming. "Why are shouting Daksh? You can't shout like that in our house." She yelled at Daksh.

Daksh removed his eyes from Daksh and glared at Momzie. "Daksh. Don't stare at me like that. Be in your manners." She scolded. Her jaw clenched when Daksh didn't remove his glare from her.

"Young boy." She gave a warning. Mess. This is what happening right now. I pulled at Daksh's hand. His eyes moved to me. I pleased him from my eyes to calm down and let's go from here.

"Take him with you and put some sense in his mind," Momzie said. I quickly nodded and pulled Daksh's with me upstairs. "Why is he so spoiled?" I heard her asking. But I didn't stop and take him upstairs. He protested but gave in.

I make him sit on the bed and close the door. "Annie." He mumbled. I sat down next to him and touched his hands.

"I know I am an idiot. I did a mistake. I was zoned out." He said. His eyes showing guilt. Guilt for not showing his concern to me.

But I didn't say anything I just stare at him. Let him complete. "Annie. I will never do that again. Remember how I forgot important things." He let out. "You know me better than I know myself. That's why I am your idiot." He said.

A ghost smile came to my face. "Please. Forgive me." He holds his ears. I laughed escaped me.

He pouted. "Please." He mumbled. I throw my arms from his neck and hugged him tightly. His breathtaking hug.

"Sorry." He mumbled in my hair. "It's okay." My voice cracked. A sob escaped. I didn't even know when I started crying.

"But it hurts me that you didn't ask me about me. You asked me about Navya." I told him. We have a relation, where we share everything that we don't like and felt bad about. We are transparent to each other. I felt a strange feeling in my chest. Dhruv.