Chapter 23

I came downstairs and saw Dad making breakfast. He was in hurry. Last night I felt bad about Daksh's behaviour but Dhruv's thoughts cover them. I was one moment happy and second moment want to cry.

"Anna. Come. Eat your breakfast quickly. I have an important meeting to attend." Dad told me. I nodded. "Good morning," I announced entering the kitchen.

Dad and Ayu mumbled back. I quickly take my breakfast from the kitchen and sit on the chair and start eating it. "Dad, will drop me at school?' I asked. Munching my food. "Yes but why? You have your school bus?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Dad I have work to do at school. I want to go early so I finished it." I said. It was half true. I have to check the props for the upcoming competition from Artroom but I have ignored Daksh too. I know him he didn't know by now that he had hurt me.

"Ohh. Let's go then. I am getting late." Dad said picking up the dishes. "And Ayu go upstairs. You have time. Your bus comes at 8:30. You have around 1 hour." Dad told Ayu. "Then why you made breakfast. When I have to go upstairs." Ayu pouted. I laughed.

Momzie is an amazing cook. So, when you have a chance to eat her cooked food, you can't leave it. "Finish your breakfast." Dad scolded him. Dad is also an amazing cook but good as Momzie and he knows it. Ayu pouted but started eating. I giggle. He is a cutie.

After Ayu finishes his Breakfast, we left. First Ayu went upstairs then we leave for the parking lot.

________________________________

Dad dropped me at school at 7:45. I had 45 minutes. So, I quickly went to the Artroom and check for the props. I write down the props which are not there and I needed them. And kept it on the teacher table. It took me 30 minutes to check and write down the list.

Everyone started coming. I was coming from Artroom when I saw Daksh. He was coming towards me with a smile on his face. I ignored him and crossed him. "Annie." He called but I didn't stop.

I was walking and Daksh was behind me calling my name. I stopped when Swati called me. "Good morning." She said. "Good morning, Swati." I smiled. Daksh came and stopped beside me.

"Good Morning, Daksh. How are you?" She said, with the stupid grin, "Good Morning, Swati. I am fine and you?" He asked. "Fine." She replied. "You can hear me. I thought I lost my voice." Daksh said. I bite my inner cheek from laughing.

Swati look confused. "What?" She asked. "Nothing," I said. "I have put the list of props we need for the competition on the table," I told her. She is Vice-Captain of Art society. "Okay, but Anna it will be best if you or Tanya will explain me. Last time you guys were disappointed and my people were also started getting frustrated." She said. I nodded.

"Okay, I will explain you. Tanya can't explain. It's my and Abhimanyu's idea." I told her and it's true. Tanya is a bitch. She didn't do anything. She is bossy. It's only been 3 weeks of her becoming Captain and she bosses around. Last year,  she and I were competing for Vice Caption. I won.

"Okay, No problem." She told me. "Hmm, the third period, I am free." I shrugged. "Okay. I will be there." She said. "You both will be there. Great." Daksh said getting restless. Swati giggled.

"Annie," Daksh said. "Okay, then." I smiled. I start walking. "What the fuck." I heard Daksh. I bite my bottom lip. He is getting frustrated. Great Success, Ana.

"Annie." He called me again but I didn't stop. I smiled at everyone who smiled at me and also mumbled hello in return.  "Ana," Navya yelled. I stopped when I saw her coming to me.

"Good Morning," I smiled.  And she wishes back. Daksh came and stand beside me. "Hey, Daksh," Navya muttered. "Hey, Navya," Daksh replied. But I can sense it his whole focus is on me. "What is happening? Annie. Why you are not talking to me?" He whispered asked.