Chapter 18

I saw Dhruv standing alone in the corner of the hall. I moved towards him. When I reached the place where he was. He holds my hand and drags me upstairs.

"Leave my hand." I try to protest but he didn't listen to me. "What I told you to stay away from him." He said when we reached upstairs away from everyone sight.

"What did I told you. I am not going to stay away from him." I snap at him. "Don't test my patience, Annie." He came close to me.

"What will you do. Dhruv?" I challenged him narrowing my eyes. "You will not talk to him." He said it again.

"I will. He is my very good friend and he is sweet to me not like you." I said. His jaw clenched. "Ohhh when did that happen? Tell me? Huh?" He asked me.

"Huh, On..this..fr..friday." I shuttered. His closeness was making me nervous and I am forgetting what I want to say. "Ohhh." He said and came more close to me.

And then it hit me. "Are you jealous?" I said. I don't know how I get this much strength to ask him this. But his expression changed as he got caught. A smile appeared on my face.

"What? N..no..No." He shuttered. Dhruv and shuttering are impossible. I grinned.
"Don't tease me." He grinds his teeth. I smiled more.

"Don't laugh Annie. I am telling you don't test my patience." Dhruv said and hold my arm and pull me leaving no space between us.

I don't know why but I was enjoying it. His angry face or seeing him this jealous is making me happy.

"Jealous?" I whispered and smiled. "You are such a tease." He whispered on my face and stared at my eyes. I smiled and lick my lips. His graze lowered at my lips. I started breathing heavily.

"No," I whispered. "Yes, you are. You make me crazy." He said and caressed my left cheek. His hand is cold and hard but his touch was so smooth. A shiver ran through me.

"Please," I mumbled. "What? Please." He said his voice was husky and deep. He started to trace his thumb on my cheek. I don't know what I wanted. I was loving his touch it was so different from any other time he had touched me.

I didn't reply to him but enjoyed his touch. He bends down and kissed my right cheek and then the corner of my mouth. He didn't move his lip from my cheek for some time. I can feel my cheeks getting warming up.

"Don't talk to him." He ordered and stared at my eyes. My mind was not working. "Why? He is just a friend." I asked him. "For you not for him." He whispered. I don't understand him. I was going to ask what he wants to say. He ran his finger through my hair.

"You don't know what you do to me. You are fucking beautiful." He cursed and moved his hand to my neck and then my shoulder to my arm. He started rubbing his hand on my arm up and down.

I closed my eyes tightly. A moan escapes from my mouth but I quickly stopped it by biting my inner cheek.

"You made me crazy. You make me feel like....." He started to say but he suddenly stopped and leave my hand and step back. I frowned and then I heard a footstep coming towards us.

"Dhruv, you are here. I was searching for you." Anika's said come in our view coming to us. "Why? Do you want something?" He asked.

I ran my hand in my hair and put my hair on my shoulder. She gives Dhruv a look and touched his arm.

Okay, I can't take this.

"Dhruv." She said her voice is so polite. She is a different person in front of Dhruv and different in front of me. I don't know what I do to her.

Dhruv pulled his arm from her hold and made a gap between them. He looked at me. "I should leave." I smiled at him. "No, I am coming with you." He said but Anika holds his arm.

"Please." She whispered for Dhruv to hear but I heard it. He looked at her. I don't know what is happening between them. Dhruv looked at me and nodded his head.

I started moving towards the stairs. "Dhruv, why are you not talking to me?" I heard Anika's voice. I should have left but I wanted to know what happens between them. So, I stopped behind the wall to listen to their conversation.

"You know very well, Anika," Dhruv said. "I am not gonna do that," Anika said. Dhruv didn't say anything. "Why should I apologise. She said so horrible things to me." She said. "Because you started it first. Anika." Dhruv yelled.

"But she said the horrible thing to me. I was not that mean to her. Why don't you understand? " She yelled. "Ohh, God. It is so difficult for you to understand. You just triggered her and I know she was also wrong. If you go and apologize first. She will forgive you and also apologize to you." He said.

"But...." She started but got cut in between. "Leave it. It is so different for you to just say sorry to someone." He said. I heard footsteps. I think Dhruv is coming my way. "Why it is so important." She asked. Dhruv stopped.

"What?" Dhruv asked. "Why she is important to you?" She asked. A fear sat inside me. I was feeling like I am doing something illegal. I am the reason they are fighting. "Because she is my family," Dhruv said and started moving.

I quickly went downstairs to the kitchen. I take a drink and drank it in one go. It was bitter. I don't drink but I think I needed it.

They were talking about me. Dhruv is not talking to Anika because of me. Dhruv kissed me. Dhruv was saying something. He said I make him feel crazy. He feels something about me. Ohh God my mind is going to blast.

"You are here. Everyone is dancing. Come and dance." Daksh comes towards me. "Coming," I said. He holds my hand started dragging me. "After the dance, we all are going table tennis and air hockey." He told me.

On the dance floor (where they were dancing) I saw everyone dancing. I started dancing with Yash and Rohit and started laughing. "We know you are a dancer but we are not. So, stop laughing." Rohit taunted me.

We all danced and play games. I won many games but Rohit was on fire. Gunjan and Palak challenged Boys so, we had Girls V/S Boys competition. We all were screaming and dancing.

I started to feel thirsty so I started moving to the kitchen to drink something. "Anna," Navya called me. "Yeah." I turned to her. "I am thirsty." She said. "I am going to the kitchen." I pointed to the kitchen. She nodded and started following me.

"Thank you so much for inviting me." She smiled. "Are you enjoying it?" I asked filling two plastic cups with water. I give one to her. "Yesss I am. Your friends are so nice." She said swallowing her water. I also drank water in one go.

"Did you make any friend?" I asked her lifting the chips packet from the counter. "Yeah, Daksh is nice to me. We talked a lot." She said she was blushing. I opened the packet and start eating it forwarding the packet for her to eat. She picks some in her hand and started eating it.

"Rohit is funny and Yash is sweet." She said. "True. Rohit is funny, don't take his words seriously and Yash is like a gentleman." I told her. She nodded her head.

"I thought this is your home." She said. "No, this is Daksh's home but kind of mine too," I told her. "I live downstairs," I said. "Ohh are you and Daksh are related like a cousin because you both have a different surname." She said taking more chips from the packet.

I sat on the kitchen aisle. "No, we are not. We are family friends." I told her up standing up on the kitchen aisle and started searching for more snacks. I am hungry. I didn't eat anything and the snacks we ordered are finished.

"Ohhh." She heard her say. "Annie.." I heard a Dhruv from behind but I was too busy searching for something to eat on the upper cupboard. I hummed in response.

To be continue...

_________________________________________

Hello everyone,

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

Please give your review.

Keep Reading. Keep Supporting. Keep Voting.

Peace Out