𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖 !?

(A/N: sorry there are so many anther notes but I can't help it I'm so excited for my first x reader story lol I'm writing this at 1:12 AM I should sleep after this.)

Y/N POV

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪꜱ ʏ/ɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴʏᴡɪꜱᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴇxɪᴛᴇᴅ, ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱᴋ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ʙʀᴀᴋᴇ ᴀʜʜ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏ ᴇxɪᴛᴇᴅ.

I'm walking to school with my best friend F/N, "F/N cant what for it to be summer break" "Me too we can play Genshin impact together" "yea! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o" we were getting close to the school when F/N said

"last one there is a rotten egg" so we ran all the way there and I won because I'm the faster friend also because I'm on the track team, we won 50 games because of me

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ time skip brought to you by shigaraki's crusty lips ♥

🎀  𝐼𝓃 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈  🎀  

"Hey, how much longer until school ends" "2 more hours" "uhhhhh I want school to end" then the bell rang "lunchtime everyone," the teacher said "yes," all the class said and we went to lunch I sat down at an empty table and waved my hand to get my friends attention.

She came and sat down next to me and we started talking about Genshin impact "Hey F/N who is your favorite character?," "Hmmm I think xiao yea he is cute. And what is yours" "It is Diluc he is so hot" An hour passed and we had one hour left we went back to class and we learned a bunch of stuff for half an hour and me and F/N walked to the track and me and she started running

She was falling behind so I slowed down F/N said panting "how can you run that long " "lots and lots of practice" "right you are on the track team and you know how to use a sword and a bow and arrow you are amazing and so cool can you teach me how to fight like you do please" "ok I will, Oh would you look at the time it is the end of school! come on let's change back into our uniforms ok" "ok"

We went into the changing rooms and changed into our uniforms and packed up and I and F/N went to my house to play Genshin impact. Together when we were at my house M/N opened the door and let us in "HI mom" "hi Hunny " "Hi miss M/N" "hi dad" "hi" "mom we are going to play our game ok love you" I and my friend went up stars and into my room, my friend went on one computer and I went on the other we were mid way into the game when it started to glitch out "what comes on my computer is glitching out" "mine is too oh what's this it says 'do you want to enter the game' I'm picking yes you do the same ok" "ok" "on three" "two" "one" "done" we both sad together then as we said that a blinding white light fills the room and when we open our eyes we were in a town my friend noticed we were in mondstadt and told me "are we in a game?" " We're in a GAME?!"

𝕚 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕣?

word count (586 words)