𝕒𝕕𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕘𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕕(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

A small Arthur's note:
It is the spooky month 🎃 Halloween is just days away and I wish you all a safe Halloween and enjoy the chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~POV:Y/N
I woke up startled and scared but I brushed it off and got up and woke up and f/n made breakfast it was pancakes bacon and orange juice when we were finished we washed the dishes and took showers and got ready for the day.
"So what were we going to do I can't remember what happened last night" " we are going to join the adventures guild today" "oh ok" f/n said as we walked towards the adventures gild  "hello" I say and then she says " ad astra abyssosque welcome to the adventures guild what can I do for you today" "umm we both came to sign up for the adventures guild" "ok well here are your papers just put your names on it and I will give you your first commission ok" "ok" we both signed our papers and gave it to her "ok here is your complementary bag of mora and your first commission is to get rid of the hilichurls beyond the walls and when you are finished come back here and you will get your rewards" "ok" we both say and we go off towards the exit and to kill the hilichurls.

This chapter is short because I am in school, so I hope you have a nice day,night or evening and peace out ✌️.