ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕪 𝕃𝕪𝕣𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕣 ℍ𝕚𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕝 o(TヘTo)

"So this... 'Holy Lyre Der Himmel' is..." "One of the most treasured items in mondstadt, its the 'Holy Lyre Der Himmel' its the lyre Barbatos used to play" "With it, perhaps i can help dvalin draw his gentle nature back out of this nightmare he's going through." "Will it really stop stormterror from causing more damage?" "Of course. I'm the best bard in the world." "Theres not a single song i don't know, no matter if its from the past, present or future" "Look me in my eyes. do you not find me trust worthy" i said "The color of your eyes is like the sky in my hometown." "Hahaha. That one doesn't work on a bard
.............................................. 
(Y/N POV)
We all walked to the cathedral and paimon starts talking "So how can we get the Holy Lyre?" "It's said that its enshrined deep within the cathedral, somewhere safe." "I'll go take a look around. you can come if you want." we walk into the cathedral and venti says "Let me handle this..." "Hello there, sister." "May the Anemo God bless you, young bard. How can i help you?" "Actually i know a secret that can save Mondstadt from its current situation" "Oh, what a blessing from the God of Anemo!" "But you should report that to the Knights of Favonius. why have you come to me?" "Hahaha, because you, dear sister, are able to help!" "Id like to borrow... the Holy Lyre. with it. I'll be able to help stormterror-" "pleas see your selves out." "What!?" " its a vicus dragon indeed, but once the Acting grand master makes up her mind nothing can stand in the knights way." "that's simply unacceptable. wouldn't that lead to stormterror being killed that way!?" " that foolish beast betrayed the winds. not even the God of Anemo themselves would forgive it!" "Ugh!..." "please i beg of you!" "I'm afraid not. little bard" "(strange... somehow i feel so bad for rejecting this sweet child...)" "Then I'm left with no other choice." "I cannot hide anymore" "My disciples, rejoice! behold. the God of Anemo. Barbatos has descend!" "Shocked. aren't you? Don't you just wanna cry and rejoice? how does it feel to finally meet God you've been serving?." "If there's nothing else, I'll be going back to handle the cathedral's paperwork now."
"Wait" "Eh? She didn't even bat an eyelid." "But I have at least learned what I wanted to know." "She didn't deny that the cathedral is enshrining the Holy Lyre." "Now, since you're the hot shot of the Knights of Favonius..." "maybe you can give it a shot." "Barbatos bless you." I said "hello." "I am the Honorary Knight of Favonius, lumine" " I know you. you and Amber saved Mondstsdt that day" " so what brings you here? tasks from the Acting Grand Master?" "Yes, actually. The Knights of Favonius would like to borrow the Holy Lyre..." "is that so?" "Not that I don't trust you. t's just that a suspicious bard came looking to borrow the Holy Lyre as well" " he's full of nonsense and even called him self Barbatos. he must be up to something." " there are regulations in place for the use of the Holy Lyre. currently, it's only used in Ludi Harpastum." " signed documents from the Grand Master, Seneschal, and Community Representative are all required." " so may I see the document from the Knights of Favonius?" I started speaking "paimon ate it on our way here" "HEY! I did not Y/N!!" "Ehe" " assigned document is required without it there's not much I can do" "Now, if you'll excuse me, I really am quite busy as of late" we walked back to venti and we talked "It didn't work... I knew it." "You 'Knew it'?" " I just wanted to know how influential the hot shot of the Knights of Favonius is" " you see The best warrior should always be presented with the best sword and yet here we are..." " does the story not make for a fitting ballad?" " so what are you trying to say, that we're not good enough!?" " no, That's not it. More of a commentary regarding Mondstadt's inability to see the warrior standing right in front of its very eyes." "Very well. Looks like borrowing it is not gonna be possible. We're simply gonna have to seal it." " so do we stand on free will! Any suggestions on how to steal it?" "..." " come now speak up. that's what free will is for" "I don't wanna steal anything!" "Hahaha, look at you. Sidetracked from the start." "But seriously, you're more suitable for the job than I" "Aside from singing I don't really have any other talents" "Besides if I was caught I have no one to write the grave injustice of my arrest" "How can I be a 'grave injustice' if you were caught stealing red-handed?" "But things are different for you you are the superstar of the Knights of Favonius, you have made contributions to Mondstadt." "Should you get caught. you would easily be able to talk your way out of it." " The guards here it seems they're off Duty for the night." "If we manage to seize this opportunity it should be smooth sailing from here." "Stop mentioning us getting caught!!!" "Y/N F/N and Lumine what do you say?" "Hey! What about paimon!!" "I'm sorry— wait... Did you just say... You're Barbatos?" "Ah, yes. Seems I did mention that..." "your point being?" "If you really are a God then we simply can't abandon you" " why does your decision hinge upon whether or not I am a God?"   "Paimon will fill you in on lumine's backstory when we get the time..." "And if your not a god then I'll help Dvalin anyway" "Huh?" "I will bring you the Holy Lyre Der Himmel" 
                 END
...............................................
Hope you all enjoyed this new chapter I will be trying to post more so stay tuned for more chapters 😄☺️