Still in the tavern

"This is the hotshot of the knights of favonius. Why would someone so aspiring steal mondstats sacred treasure?" "Hotshot...? Oh it's you" "so you and the bard are close" "we have only heard him play once"

"we'll... despite only being a passing traveler you still offered your help to mondstadt in its time of need" "A shame you joined the knights" "The knights of favonius... inefficient right from the start to end and" Towards the fatiue weak and conserved" "forget it I don't feel like talking about it" Diluc said with a sigh.

"it seems like you really don't like the knights of favonius" "just difference in approach is all" "I have my own hopes for this city" Now answers, why did you steal the Holy Lyre?" "You sure you wanna know? It could implicate you in the knights affairs" "that's fine, I somehow always end up in the knights affairs" "if I tell you the story with a performance, will you believe me" "it depends I'll make my own judgement" "then will I get paid"

"your reward will range from anywhere between five mora and the Holy Lyre, it all depends on your preference" "very well let me put on a show."
              (End❤️).

Hello hope you like the new chapter I'm writing this in class rn so I'm trying not to get caught so it's gonna be short anyway love you
All ❤️❤️❤️.