Going out and eating

"What did i just witness... This is confidential information why did you let me know" "Why? Hmm... perhaps the winds are changing. What say you, Master Diluc?"

"Interesting... give me some some time. I'll organize some contacts, Outlander as one of the knights it seems you're not a suspect. Blond Is the only description on the wanted poster, you should be safe. As for the bard however it'd be better if you stayed in the tavern."

"Haha. no problem! I like taverns." "...Okay let's meet  here tonight after the tavern closes." "Okay!" We all say Y/N walks out the tavern closely followed by F/N, traveler and Paimon.

"So what should we do" F/N asks "Paimon doesn't know?" "We should get some food, on me" Y/N said with a hand over her heart and a close eyed smile "Yay! Can you get Paimon fishermans toast please!" "Just some fish for me." "And as you're best friend i want a steak, Oh and I'm running low on salt so some of that would be great!"

She says as she forms her hands in a shape of a heart, they all ate wile walking around mondstadt to get a better look at the beautiful sky, And by the time they finished it was time to go back to the tavern.
                 (END)

Hi., I love you all so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️