𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕪𝕞𝕓𝕠𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕕𝕥'𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕠 (●'◡'●)

"𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕙𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕪𝕞𝕓𝕠𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕖" "𝕠𝕙 𝕚 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨! 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕘𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕖" 𝔽/ℕ 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 "𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥" 𝕚 𝕘𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 "𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕥." "𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕖 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to the 'The symbol of mondstadt's hero' and saw venti and us and lumine talked to the bard "Oh? what are you doing here?" "Though i was wondering if you would happen to follow me..." "i want to know more about the anemo god..." "You speak of the god of anemo, barbatos? he already disappeared from mondstad a long time ago."  "Liyue and inazuma's respective Gods of Geo and Electro are still present. But mondstad has seen many a moon since they last saw there own God." "Why do you wish to know about the God of anemo? dose it have to do with dvalin?" "Oh... Ahh... its because Gods..." "yes, someone told me about dvalin's past." "just how is it that everyone sees stormterror?, I'm quite curious." "That said there's no rush..." "i have not been back in a while, it seems some are unhappy with my arrival." we looked over to the statue and saw some wind monster "The wind... i can't... open my eyes..." "What's a creature like that doing out here in such a calm place" "you think it was after that green guy?" "lumine... his relationship  with the wind seems even deeper than yours..." 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''time skip''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

After the fight we went back to venti "Seems the dragon wasn't the only one affected bye this change in the wind..."    "Now then, you where saying someone had told you bout the dragon?" "Yes Lisa told me" "Is that so? Quite the scholar i must say. That Lisa." "She's not wrong. The conflict has reached this point. Only because both sides have resorted to using force." "His hate, however, did not arise from the people not making tribute to the four winds." "Nor was it born from his own nature, but instead came about as a product of his degradation" "Degra... dation?" "The black blood flowing through his heart has been torturing him for years." "That's what allowed him to be led astray by the lies of the Abyss Mage." "I think I've herd of them before in mondstadt..." "They are from the Abyss Order, An organization comprised of non-human beings, They despise mankind." "I don't know where they came from. All i know is they hold a deep hatred towards the human world." "Many hilichurls out in the wild take orders from them and act as there weapons." "Before arriving here i was too like dvalin, cursed and left to waste." "But now, before us stands 'The Symbol Of Mondstadts Hero' the place of witch mondstad rose." "The wind amongst the branches is good i love the way it smells..." "Being here with you beneath this great tree feels like when the tear was purified earlier, like the poison is leaving my body..." "Mmmmmmm... feels so much better." "So... how exactly did you get poisoned." "Ahh... that would be because i tried to communicate with dvalin earlier, but was... interrupted..." "As a result, not only did i not manage to help dvalin break his curse, but instead was also infected myself!" "Oh, Ah... That..." "Yes it was you!" Lumine's eyes were wide "So, to make up for it, Lumine, your coming with me to the cathedral!" "The mondsadts cathedral? to do what exactly?" "To claim a certain 'Holy Lyre Der Himmel'" we went back to the big statue with wings "So this... 'Holy Lyre Der Himmel' is..." "One of the most treasured items in mondstadt, its the 'Holy Lyre Der Himmel' its the lyre Barbatos used to play" "With it, perhaps i can help dvalin draw his gentle nature back out of this nightmare he's going through." "Will it really stop stormterror from causing more damage?" "Of course. I'm the best bard in the world." "Theres not a single song i don't know, no matter if its from the past, present or future" "Look me in my eyes. do you not find me trust worthy" i said "The color of your eyes is like the sky in my hometown." "Hahaha. That one doesn't work on a bard."

                                                                                          END

(This took me some tine to wright sooo hope you guys enjoyed this chapter don't forget to eat sleep and drink water)