𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍/𝘕 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥, "𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘸𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥" "𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶" "𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭" "𝘢𝘩𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘶𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘴 " 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was so exited because i met traveler but i had to be calm i need to find the mysterious green fellow i started to look around the fountan and spoted the green guy so i followd him and bumpted into traveler agen "oh im sorry i found him i think he is next to the cathedral " "paimon wants to thank you for helping us" "oh it was nothing i just wanted to help also do you mind if me and my friend tag along with you guys" "paimon doesn't see a problem with it wat about you  lumine what do you say can she tag along" "Shure she can" "yay hold on a sec ill go get my friend" "ok" 

                                                                                        𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡

after i got her we walked to the mysterious green guy and he was singing a song 

(sorry for the discord sounds but this is not mine this is somebody else video that i found on YouTube )

"Wait you guys are..." "Oh. that's right! You're the ones that scared dvalin away." "Dvalin? whos that?" "That's stormterror's real name." "Huh?... oh right. most people seem to call him 'stormterror'." "Why do you call him that... are you two meant be close or something?" "Oh so close..." "Hey, lumine. paimon thinks this guy has a screw loose." "Im sorry, you are...?" "Good day. outlander. seems we meat again." "I'm venti the bard." "Three-time winner of the 'most popular bard of mondstadt,' to be precise." "So, what do you need from me?" "Given you recognize us, paimon doesn't need to explain any further." "Of cores its about stormterror." "Storm...?" "Hey! cut it with the amnesia act!." "Allright lumine. show it to him." lumine puled out a purified tear drop crystal "Oh isn't this-" "What!? The crystal ha been purified!? When?" "Not shrue how this happened" "Dvalin he..." "The anguish he feels...has brought him to tears..." "Tears?" "He once was a gentle child. now so full of rage and suffering... i also came across a tear drop crystal can you purify it?." the once red crystal slowly ascended and shined a light blue color "Wow this is even cooler in person" F/N whispered to me "Wea i know right" "Ehhhh!?" "You... do really have some wonderful ability's..." "Someone like you is going to end up getting written into a bards poem." "Oh a hero so bright, should she stand in the light. Though stand in the shade and you'll be met by a blade..." "Alas... I've really not the time to compose a melody for you at this moment." "Anyway even if dvalin isn't taken down, his life will still wither away whiter the breeze..." "He'll  burn himself out in the flames of anger..." "Is there any thing we can do to help?" "I really must thank you for purifying the tear drop crystal, it has helped me greatly." "But I've have come to devise my own plan." "Oh? and what plan would that be?" "Seeing this tear has brought to mind a friend so dear." "Friend?" "Heh-Heh one must be going." "Hey! where are you running off to!?" "To the symbol of 'mondstadt's hero' Bye-bye~" And with that venti ran off "Huh what do you make of that" "This 'weirdo' as you put it we need to keep an eye on him alight guys..." "Ok" "as far as your concerned your a weirdo too ya now..." "ya know..." "know what?" "His voce seems familiar..." "Familiar i don't know... your alone on that one" "But did he just say symbol of mondstat hero what cold that be" Oh i know! its that huge tree" F/N said "Hey paimon was going to say that" I giggled and paimon went on to talk "You know the gigantic one you cant miss it surely you still remember it." "Allrighty then we go to the tree then"

                                                                                  End 

(This took me so long to write mostly because it was word for word so i am sleepy my back is in pain but that's enough of me talking love you all make sure you drink four cups of water and eat there meals a day and see you next time<3)