𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

recap

⚠️tw⚠️You can skip this if you want
I was now looking for f/n in the tavern when someone grabbed my wrist and said "Hey Baby what you doing In a tavern all alone" I turned around and it was an old man maybe around his fifty's or sixty's I quickly say "oh I'm not alone I'm here with my boyfriend" I lye because obviously I don't want this creep on me he pushed me up agents the wall and said in my ear "he doesn't have to know" and he put a hand on my waste sliding it up and down I couldn't do anything he was holding me down he was about to kiss me but someone stepped in

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I'm sorry to inform you but she's already taken so I suggest you back of" the old man mumbled a quick cruse word before running off , turns out it was Diluc who saved me from that disgusting man I thanked him a thousand times for helping me he was so nice to me and even offered me some grape juice because I told him I cant drink because I have to take my friend back home and that I should get back home he offered to help me look for my friend when he found her she was heavily drunk and smelt of booze and we went back home.      
Time skip to after party
POV:Y/n
"All right let's get you to your room" "butt I don't wannna gooo I want to party" "I know but it's 3:50 and we need to go to bed to sign up for the adventures gild ok" "ok goodnight" "goodnight" then I left her room and got into the shower and cleaned my body got out and did a small skin care thing and went to bed.
                                                                     .~~~~~~~dream~~~~~~~. 

"Help! Help! Help me!" I saw someone run past me and then a person run after them he had  blue hare and purple blueish eyes and had a sword in his hand he was undeniably handsome but he also had blood on his clothes, his sword, and his face when I looked were he had ran the person was dead and the boy standing over his/her body then he turned to me and ran to me and before his blade could hit me I woke up.
                                                                 ~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~

So how was it I'm sorry I wasn't on for a while I had to get my grades up and they look good for now so I finished this chapter and there will be more but the updates will be slow.
Have a nice day, night or evening and good bye 👋