twenty one.

A/C;
I'm so so so sorry for not updating this book. But school is a bitch. This is my last year so I'm trying. But how is everyone? I missed you all. I'm gonna be updating a bit more, please spam me so I can get on 😭❤️❤️

//////////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

Today was brighter than ever.

Smiles were covering as a sun due to how warm they were. Jihyo was giggling whilst me and Jimin played with her.

The past events that happened gradually escaped my head one by one. Each one of Jihyo's laughs made one of those bad memories disappear.

"Jihyo." Jimin grinned. Jihyo happily looked up as I watch.

There was nothing I could be worried about now. Everything was set. Now I need to focus on me and my family.

"Bitch!" Jungkook comes running into the room as he stares at us.

"Corvette corvette.." he mumbled before stumbling back.

"Am I interrupting something?" He raises his brow as me and Jimin laughs.

"Yes you idiot." Jimin throws the nearest thing at jungkook but he managed to run out quickly.

I laugh as I let go of Jimin, a pout was plastered on his face as I laughed even more.

I followed jungkook out with Jihyo and Jimin at the back of me.

"Where is everyone?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook led us back downstairs where there were laughing from the kitchen.

As we entered the kitchen, there was food lining up on the table. Each corner was filled with food.

Everyone was sitting there as they wave at us to sit down.

"About time you guys came down." Jaemi replied.

"Oh shut up." Jimin laughed. A grin was held on my face, Jihyo was eyeing all the food as I look around.

"Now that everyone is here." Namjoon started talking.

"Let's fucking eat." Jin grins.

Jin tries to reach into one of the serving, his hand got slapped away from Namjoon.

"No hyung. I have to say something." Namjoon groans.

"Okay be quick." Jin whispered quietly. I chuckled as I held Jihyo tight.

"I just want to say that I am soo proud of how far we have all come. Many ups and downs, but each and everyone stayed strong and held it down." He started choking on his words as he clears his throat.

"We passed one of the biggest obstacles and I am so proud. I appreciate everyone of you guys for doing what you do."