twenty.

A/N;
Hey guys! Welcome back. This book has a few more chapters until it's over. I'm so sad that it's ending. But more journeys ahead! I'm glad I code this path with you all. Ilysmmm !!

///////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

Arms wrapped around each other.

The feeling of warmth encouraged by our skins.

It was nice.

Jihyo in the middle. I couldn't help but smile.

Everything that we have did as parents to sacrifice our love and our child made me happier than ever.

I would honestly love to just stay here forever.

I didn't wanna rethink of last nights actions.

I stared at jihyo then at Jimin. Back and forth I stared.

Similar noses. Plump red lips. She was a daddies girl.

"Babe." Jimin whispered with his eyes closed. I got taken aback as I rubbed my hand over his shoulder.

"Yes." I whispered.

His eyes flutter open as he narrows his eyes. His morning face was so adorable.

"Why are you staring." He yawns as he closes his eyes again. He moves closer to Jihyo.

"Because." I smile. "I'm so happy that we're here. It's overwhelming."

He goes silent as I chuckle.

No words or things could explain my love for him and Jihyo.

| Min Yoongi |

Late night shower thoughts.

Sat in the shower and thought of past actions that I have made.

The warm water flows onto my body as I sat there.

I'm guessing this was the end.

Something inside me was happy that this was the end but also sad because I wanted a longer journey.

Jimin and Sunnys love was stronger than love itself.

Never in my life have I witnessed love so strong.

The mist finally cleared for their love to be found again.

I was happy that they found themselves.

A smile was on my face as i ruffle my hair.

If Jimin and Sunny could survive something so draining, they could survive anything.

| Authors POV |

Yoongi was right.

It was draining.

They both haven't gotten proper sleep in years.

As Yoongi said.

The mist that has been fogged up blocking them from finding each other has cleared.

Meaning. Their love and themselves were lost in the mist but that same mist has finally cleared.

Jimin and Sunny laid in the bedroom with Jihyo sleeping. Both just staring at each other being proud of how far they've both came.

The sun finally shining in days outside. The Bangtan house was finally at peace. Happy. Unbothered.

This was one of the many obstacles that was placed in their lives that had to use each other.

And they did it.

They overcame one of the biggest obstacles that an average wouldn't survive.

On the balcony that Sunny went everyday sat Jin. A massive smile on his face.

He was happy. Everyone was.

Because they all thought.

It's over.

No more draining love.

Draining energy.

Bangtan did it again.

///////////////

SHORT CHAPTER TODAY!
Because my internet is shit.

ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO!