thirteen.

A/N;
Hi everyone? I hope you guys are all great today! Tomorrow is KBF anniversary so it's a special chapter tomorrow! Thank you all for supporting for a year, it means the entire world to me and I owe you all everything, ily all!

////////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

"I still can't see it."

"Maybe because- never mind I'm not explaining to someone who has 1 braincell." Yoongi responds to Jaemi.

Jaemi ignores him as we all sit and look at the photo in the middle.

It was sending chills down my back as I look away. We've got two problems now. The Choi's and this.

The universe is never giving us a break.

"What should we do?" I ask. Jihyo was sleeping soundly in my arms.

"We should go see one of those things where you can communicate with the dead." Jin replies.

"No." Yoongi shakes his head. "That doesn't even work."

"Well we should just try." Jin growls. I bite my lower lip as I think. Yoongi is doing the talking.

"Dibs not talking." Yoongi stares at me. I widen my eyes.

"No!" I groan. "It's your own father bitch."

"Well it's yours now." Yoongi closes his eyes. I gulp as Jin and Namjoon stand up.

"Let's go before sun down." Namjoon nods as I grit my teeth.

"What about the two girls?" I ask.

"Take them both to Jungkooks mum." Jin smiles as he lifts Jihyo in his arms making her slowly wake up.

"I have a bad feeling Jimin." I whisper. He looks at me with sadness as he rubs the back of my hand.

"We're all going to be there baby." He whispers. I bite my lower lip as he helps me up guiding me up to the room.

"Do these things work?" I ask.

"Probably. Wear something warm." He mumbles. I nod as I walk inside my closet looking for something warm.

When we were all done we met down at the front door as I hold jihyo and jinas bags.

"Let's go." Jin announced. I followed them out as Jimin holds Jihyo.

In the large van me and the two girls sit in the back as they sleep. It was almost sun down, honestly I thought this was a bad thought.

"We're just going to a house, not a club." Yoongi rolls his eyes as he watches Jaemi run inside with her little dress.

"This is a winter dress ugly ass." She replies she gets in the back with me.

"I didn't even know that was a thing." Yoongi mumbles.