eleven.

A/N;
Hi guys! I'm updating again but how are you all? Are you guys doing alright? It's so cold here and ugh I'm so sick of it . Enjoy the chapter cuties ! xoxo

/////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

"What?"

"Sunny are you okay?" Namjoon puts a hand on my back. I shrug as I look closely at the picture.

That's definitely him. His narrow eyes are so memorable, it was easy to tell who he was.

"That's my father." Yoongi smiles. "We already burnt his ashes."

"What?" I gasp. "That's him. I saw him outside."

"Maybe you should rest." Jimin whispers. I shake my head as I walk back outside looking at the same spot.

Great. Now they think I'm crazy.

"Let's all rest." Hoseok nods. I rub my eyes as I walk back inside.

Jaemi was walking over to me as she folds her arms.

"What's wrong babes?" She asks with Jina in her arms. I shake my head as I sigh.

"They don't believe me." I reply. She raises her brows as she frowns.

"Who in the fuck?" She grits her teeth.

"You wouldn't believe me either." I chuckle. Jaemi shakes her head as she rubs the sides of my arm.

"I would. I always will." She smiles. I smiled back. I was proud to call her my best friend. She was the realest on the team.

"I'm going to the supermarket real quick." I smile.

"Make sure to go with someone!" She calls out. I nod as I see Hoseok already ready to go out.

"Hoseok!" I smile. He chuckles as he waves.

"Are you ready to go to the market?" He asks. I nod as I quickly grab my wallet and follow him out.

"It's so cold." He chuckles. He opens the door for me as I get in.

"Thank you!" I exclaim.

I watch as he runs around the other side and gets in.

"Which market are we going to?" Hoseok asks.

"Honestly. Any." I smile.

He nods as he drives off. My headache was slowly getting loose.

When we got there me and Hoseok walked inside to feel the warm heater on blast.

"Alright I'm going to get some stuff. As you okay to go get yours?" He asks.