twenty two.

A/N;
HI :D I'm so inactive it's so bad. But I hope you guys are staying safe! Australia is being good, we haven't had cases for a few months and everything is normal here, what about you guys? ❤️ enjoy my loves .

///////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

I close the door as I bring it into the kitchen with a frown onto my face.

"Who was it?" Jin asked with his mouth full of food.

I placed the flower basket on the table as they all looked at it.

"Look what it says." I frown.

Jungkook gets up since he was the closest as he picks the note and reads it. A loud gasp leaves his lips as the whole table looks at it.

"What does it say?" Namjoon asks as he come over.

"It says 'Ill be back, Don't get too comfortable'" jungkook reads out aloud.

"Oh! That's mine!" Jaemi laughs as she gets up and walks over. "Omg sorry did I scare you guys?"

"Jaemi!" Me and jungkook said in union. A sigh with relief left all our faces.

"Yeah this was supposed to be sent to Yoongi because he sent a bunch of old shoes to me" Jaemi laughs as Yoongi rolls his eyes.

I swear those two are so childish when Yoongi looks the maturest. I sit down with relief flowing through my body.

I really thought that another thing was going to come towards us as we are finally happy.

Once everyone was done eating, we all helped cleaning the tables but jungkook, he sat their laughing.

"Jungkook get off your ass and help." Taehyung scowls.

"No." Jungkook sticks his tongue out. Jaemi watches jungkook whine like a baby with disgust on her face jokingly.

"I'm fucking tired." Yoongi groans as he collapses on the couch watching the rest of us moving around the kitchen.

"Of course you are." Jaemi replies. "You're lazy as."

"Yeah like your boyfriend." Yoongi replies back making jungkook glare over to Yoongi. "What?"

"Both of you guys shut the fuck up." Hoseok groans as he wipes the bench down passionately.

"Shut your clown ass up." Yoongi argues back.

I hide a laugh as I work whilst hearing their fights. Arguments like these make me want to burst into laughter.

As soon as everyone was finished cleaning up, everyone departed to their rooms. The weather was hot and everyone was tired.