six.

A/N;
Hey guys! I'm back, I know I don't usually take breaks like this but I'm back for use now, there was some issues but I'm back! I hope you all are great, I missed you, even tho it's been a day 😭 but enjoy my loves ❤️

| Park Jimin |

"I'm coming with you."

Yoongi stares at me with disgust as he rolls his eyes dragging Jin outside to their car.

I quickly put on my shoes following them.

"You're not coming Jimin!" Yoongi shouts.

"I'm ready to tell her." I mumble. Yoongi stops for a moment as he sighs.

"Tomorrow." Yoongi sighs. "You've waited 2 years, you can wait another day."

"You fucking came here to tell me to go to her, and now you tell me to wait tomorrow?" I scream.

"We don't have time!" Jin screams from the drivers seat. Me and Yoongi glare at him as he faces the front. "Y'all better hurry the fuck up."

"Yoongi. I'm coming. My fucking daughter is in danger!" I reply. Yoongi gets in the passenger seat as he stares at me.

"Get in asshole."

| time skipped to the scene |

We got there just in time.

I look at the house. I'm glad to be back. I smile softly before Jin drags me out of the car marching near the gate.

Many black cars were surrounding the house as my heart drops.

"I'm home princess." I whisper to myself.

"Yeah the fuck you are." Yoongi replies whilst walking next to me. "Now hurry up slow ass."

The place was still the same. I missed the feeling.

As we past the first we few cars, I peek inside the windows seeing many men in black. I scoff as I knock on the window.

"Yes?" They answered.

"You guys can all leave now." I grit my teeth. He smirks at me as he folds his arms.

"Mr Choi says so." He sighs. "Unless he said for us to leave."

"I said for you guys to leave." I grit my teeth. "He came to see me."

"Still a no." He rolls his eyes rolling up his window. I try reach for him but failed, Jin and Yoongi drags me away.

"Hurry up you punk." Yoongi mutters. We came forward to the front door, my heart was racing as ever.

I'm finally meeting them.