nineteen.

A/N;
Omg hi! How is everyone? You guys alright? It's nearly Christmas! Who's excited! Let's how the borders open here in Australia but yeh. I hope you guys have a great day, I love you all! Enjoy xoxo

////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

The shock on his face.

It was amusing.

"Kill him." Yoon-soo whispered.

I was sweating even in the coldest house. The air flows through as yoongi looks outside to all the guys rushing in.

"We have no time." Yoongi grits his teeth as he aims the gun at the door waiting for people to flee through.

I gripped onto the gun as I point at his thigh.

Without hesitating.

I shoot.

But just enough to make him scream. Yoongi got the memo as he drags my dad through the hallway.

I eye outside as his men stagger in their spot. They definitely head that, especially his scream.

They thought he was dead.

My arms were cold as watch them all run in the house.

"Sunny. What are we gonna do?" Jaemi asks as she looks out the door.

"Just shoot." I whispered. She nods as she runs towards the corner of the room waiting patiently.

The sound of that singing started to appear. It looked like it was only taunting me.

The loud footsteps of his men racing up the stairs made my breath run quicker.

"Go that way." I heard one of them shout.

Footsteps were getting closer as one of them peeks in and I could see Jaemi hit his chest right on making him drop.

Jaemi sent a quick wink before more men started running in.

Time looked like it stopped.

All I cared about was surviving to get back my baby.

Fires were everywhere. My hand was getting numb due to the vibration.

In the corner of my eye I could see the rest of the boys helping out.

"Don't worry about me." I scream over to Jimin sensing he was staring at me in concern.

Everything was happening too quick. I happen to shoot his men. I wasn't used to this but I had to try to survive.

They were giant. Each falling down the stairs due to them getting shot.

I side eye Jaemi who was fiercely shooting. The flare in her eyes showed anger. And I had to do the same.