seven.

A/N;
Omg hiii! How is everyone? This book will probably end in another 15+ chapters because if I drag the story, it'd become so boring. But enjoy!

////////////////

| Min Yoongi |

The basement was cold.

But the hug that they shared was the only warmth shown.

The basement was quiet besides from Sunny and Jimins cries together.

Their lost souls have now found each other through the fog that was trying to keep them apart.

I was now able to smile without another person being sad.

Life was complete now.

We just had to get rid of the Parks and Choi's.

"You guys go upstairs." Jin instructs Sunny, Jimin and Jaemi with the girls. "Make sure to look after them."

The three stumble up the stairs with Jihyo and Jina in their arms as we sort this business with the Choi's and Parks.

"I just want my granddaughter." Jihee grits her teeth.

"Last time I checked. She wasn't yours." Jin replies.

"Jimin didn't keep his part of the deal." Mr Choi angrily stares at us. "We're going to kill Sunny and Jihyo."

"No the fuck you're not." I reply. "We'll protect them."

"My men is so much larger than yours." He scoffs.

"But weak." I yawn.

Mr Choi was getting angry. I'm not letting him ruin their life now since they've found each other.

"Why not go to war?" Jihee smirks.

"Oh shut up woman." Hoseok laughs. "You act like you've been to war."

"Sometimes I wish it was the olden days so men can go to war." Jihee grits her teeth.

"We're not going to war due to us having two children at home." Namjoon announced.

"Let's wait a few years then." Mr Choi smirks.

"What?" I reply.

"As soon as they turn 3. We'll go to war."

| Choi Sunhee |

I still couldn't believe it.

My heart was overfilling with joy, and love. Wide smiles were on my face as me and Jimins hand were intertwined with each other.