four.

A/N;
Hey guys! Welcome back cuties! I hope you guys are doing well today(: hope you guys enjoy this chapter and yeah! Enjoy ❤️❤️

| Choi Sunhee |

It was cold.

As usual.

My arms were stiff just from watching the boys play outside, Jihyo was in my arms under the heater looking outside.

She was sleeping soundly. I smile down as I watch the boys outside. Yoongi was the only one missing.

"They got my hair wet!" Jaemi groans as she walks in sitting next to me. "I told them not to wet my hair."

"Where's Jina?" I laugh.

"Yoongi took her for a drive somewhere." Jaemi yawns as she leans back in her seat drying her hair.

"Tell them to come in, it's getting late." I ask her as she nods. She speeds through the door running outside.

Instead of telling them to come in she joins them.

"Jaemi!" I laugh. The boys made her slip on the grass making her hair soaked.

I watch as she gasps, she runs after Taehyung with a bucket of water.

"They're going to get sick." I pout.

I chuckle as I walk upstairs into the room to put her down. Once I did so I laid down on my bed sighing.

"I feel like alcohol." I yawn.

I decided to look for some. I walked back downstairs and into the kitchen. I looked into the fridge where I saw a bottle of champagne.

My face lights up as I grab it, I grab out a glass as I pour myself a drink.

As my lips were touching the glass, the door bursts open.

"Sunny!" Jin screeches. I choke out the champagne as I stare at him. His face was angry as he grabs the glass drinking it all.

"Jin." I reply looking at the glass.

"You're not supposed to drink this!" He exclaims. My eyebrow furrows as I sit down on the chairs.

"But why?" I pout.

"Because the doctor said so." Jin puts the champagne in the fridge.

"But-" I got cut off him again.

"No buts." He groans. He narrows his eyes down at me before walking out of the room.

I sigh as I walk back upstairs into the room to lay down.

"Sunny!"