twelve.

A/N;
Hi! How is everyone? Just letting you guys know that I'm starting mini fanfics on my insta @ jin.canbuttermeupsis (: add it if you want darls! Ily all, enjoy!! ❤️

/////////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

The ride home was quiet.

We were both thinking of the situation. It was hard to believe. My mind was everywhere.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asks as he looks at me from the side.

"Yeah." I chuckle.

He looks back to the front as I close my eyes. Was that why Yoongi was always so close to us? Especially Jihyo?

"We're here." Hoseok reminds. I nod as we both get out grabbing our shopping. The straddle along the pavement as we get closer to the front door.

"You guys are back?" Jimin chuckles with Jihyo in his arms. We both nod.

When we got to the kitchen everywhere was sitting on the table looking at us. I raise my brow as I put down the stuff sitting next to Jin.

"What's happening?" I ask.

"Jihyo has been going crazy." Namjoon replies. I raise my brows as I look back at jihyo who was calmly staring at us.

"What do you mean?" I ask as Jimin hands her over.

"When she went outside, she started screaming and came back with this." Namjoon explains as he puts the flower on the table.

He also points down at Jihyos bottom wrist as I take a look.

It was a purple bruise.

It looked like someone was trying to hold her wrist whilst pulling her.

My heart drops as I wipe away her stained tears.

"When did this happen?" I gasp. I look at her wrist as the bruise was so obvious.

"30 minutes ago." Taehyung mumbles. Jihyo plays with my neck as I look back down at her.

"Did the cameras catch anything?" I asked. They pull out the laptop as I look closely.

"No one was there." They all looked over at me as me and Hoseok watch the footage.

"What?" I mumble. "There's someone right there."

"Where?" They all rushed. "There's no one there."

"I can literally see the same exact person I've been seeing for the past 3 days." I stare closer. This shit was getting on my nerves.

Then I remember that no one knew. I look over to Yoongi as he was watching outside with his hands on his chest.