Book 3: Sugar Rush | T. Drake

TITLE:

Sugar Rush | T. Drake

FANDOM:

DC Universe

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS:

Isadora Beaumont, Alexander Beaumont, Lucas Wilson

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Tim Drake, Stephanie Brown, Richard Grayson, Jason Todd, Damian Wayne, Helena Bartinelli, Selina Kyle, Bruce Wayne, Barbara Gordon

STATUS:

Published, Completed with 55 chapters.

OVERVIEW:

Timothy Drake had never been a sweet tooth, unlike his elder brothers who could literally kill for any delicious sweet.

Tim was the caffeine addict of the family, who spent most of his time in Dora's Coffee Haunt for two simple reasons. Firstly, the coffee served there was splendid and above standards of any other coffee shop in the entire city. 

Secondly, his girlfriend owned the coffee shop along with her brother. And just like Tim couldn't go for a day without coffee, he could no longer go for a day without seeing Isadora Beaumont either.

Recently Isadora had expanded the menu of the coffee shop to include desserts as well that she baked herself. And after tasting the desserts she excelled in, Timothy, who had never gone near a sweet his entire life, found out that a sugar rush was no different from a caffeine rush.

It was then he realized why Jason could kill for a pastry and Richard insisted on having donuts after stake outs. Because sometimes, the feeling of being on a sugar rush could easily be the best feeling ever experienced.

CAST:

Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Bruce Wayne

Emily Blunt as Selina Kyle

Finn Wittrock as Richard Grayson

Daniel Sharman as Jason Todd

Cole Sprouse as Tim Drake

Ryan Potter as Damian Wayne

Sophie Turner as Barbara Gordon

Ellie Bamber as Stephanie Brown

Eiza Gonzalez as Helena Bartinelli

Tyler Young as Lucas Wilson

Zoey Deutch as Isadora Beaumont

Matthew Gray Gubler as Alexander Beaumont

***

ADDITIONAL NOTES:

This is the sequel to the first book Caffeine Withdrawal | T. Drake so it covers events after the official epilogue of the first book. I am very excited to start working on this because I am a sucker for cute romantic stories and Tim and Isadora are by far my cutest and most favorite couple ever.

I have not thought out how I am going to carry this story forward but that's exactly what had happened while I was writing the first book, things got decided along the way and I can't wait to see how this will turn out too.

I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as you enjoyed Caffeine Withdrawal. And I promise you, it's probably going to be even sweeter than the first book. We might have some ups and downs because a story can't progress without these, but it will be worth the wait.

***