Book 4: Milk And Cardamom | S. Brown

TITLE:

Milk And Cardamom | S. Brown

FANDOM:

DC Universe

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS:

Lucas Wilson, Isadora Beaumont, Alexander Beaumont

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Stephanie Brown, Tim Drake, Rose Wilson, Slade Wilson, Richard Grayson, Jason Todd, Damian Wayne, Helena Bartinelli, Selina Kyle, Bruce Wayne, Barbara Gordon

STATUS:

Complete with 60 chapters.

OVERVIEW:

Lucas Wilson was a hell of a photographer, capturing the world around him in ethereal pictures due to his unique aesthetic sense. But little did he know that one hobby could land him in one of the best and also one of the worst scenarios in life.

The best thing was that he found a muse in Stephanie Brown. Stephanie with her soft blonde hair that rivaled the sun's golden gleams, bright green eyes that reminded him of calm forests and a smile that always took his breath away.

He knew he could never get tired taking pictures of her. And the fact that she shared his interest in photography served as a link between the two that quickly evolved into more.

But connected to that best thing was also a shadowy enigma lurking over him as a perilous doom. A shadow that could dissolve his first chance at love into darkness.

He was keeping a secret and that secret threatened everything he held dear.

Including his lovely muse.

CAST:

Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Bruce Wayne

Emily Blunt as Selina Kyle

Finn Wittrock as Richard Grayson

Daniel Sharman as Jason Todd

Cole Sprouse as Tim Drake

Ryan Potter as Damian Wayne

Sophie Turner as Barbara Gordon

Ellie Bamber as Stephanie Brown

Tyler Young as Lucas Wilson

Taylor Momsen as Rose Wilson

Joe Manganiello as Slade Wilson

Eiza Gonzalez as Helena Bartinelli

Zoey Deutch as Isadora Beaumont

Matthew Gray Gubler as Alexander Beaumont

***

ADDITIONAL NOTES:

This is a spinoff to the third book Sugar Rush | T. Drake so it covers the same events but the main focus is shifted from Tim to Stephanie. 

I had to very carefully write out this overview because I don't want to give any spoilers to the climax going on in it's precedent book.

Luke is Dora and Alex's stepbrother as their mother had remarried after getting divorce from Vincent Beaumont. Luke has a past he doesn't like to share with people and despite the outwardly friendly outlook, he's a reclusive person.

He and Steph bond over their interest for photography and the story picks pace from then onwards. It has a lot of twist and turns so be warned. I can't wait to finish Sugar Rush so that I can start working on this too.

Hope you will enjoy reading it as much as you enjoyed the rest of the books in Coffee And Liquor Series.

***