Book 8: Dark Chocolate | T. McGinnis

TITLE:

Dark Chocolate | T. McGinnis

FANDOM:

DC Universe

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS:

Mona Drake, Felicity Meyers, Isadora Beaumont, Lysander Todd, Rosemary Grayson, James Branwell, Udit Hakman, Aleama Rahib, Raza Hakman

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Terry McGinnis, Richard Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Damian Wayne, Stephanie Brown, Talia Al Ghul.

STATUS:

Published, Completed with 110 chapters.

OVERVIEW:

Terry McGinnis was supposed to be the next Batman. That is until Amanda Waller realized how futile her entire project to create the next Batman would be as the Dark Knight already had four sons to carry on his legacy.

But fate intervenes and Terry finds himself to be much closer to the Bat vigilantes than he initially expected. His girlfriend happens to be the daughter of Red Robin and his best friend is biologically the daughter of Spoiler however she was kept unaware of the fact.

After the unfortunate murder of Warren McGinnis, Terry is led to the Bat vigilantes and eventually becomes a part of them, taking on the identity of Nocturne.

However, life as a vigilante is never easy and he realizes that a lot has to be sacrificed in the name of peace and justice. Friends and family are put at fatal risk, love can be obliterated and sometimes the one cared for the most happens to be the one standing on the other side in battle.

It all depends on one choice. And yet taking that decision is always the hardest as a lot is put on stake from both sides.

CAST:

Timothee Chalamet as Terrence McGinnis

Kacey Rohl as Mona Drake

Jenny Boyd as Felicity Meyers

Miles McMillan as Damian Wayne

Alfred Enoch as Tyler Bennett

Lucky Blue Smith as Lysander Todd

Natalia Dyer as Rosemary Grayson

Kerem Bekişoğlu as Raza Hakman

Bia Arantes as Aleama Rahib

Birand Tunca as Udit Hakman

The rest of the cast as imagined

***

ADDITIONAL NOTES:

This story is the eight and final fanfic to the Coffee And Liquor Series since it consists of original characters who belong to that series. It wraps up the entire story and is divided into three parts that deal with our lovely characters going through multiple events in their lives.

It focuses on Terry, Mona (Tim Drake's daughter) and Felicity (Stephanie Brown's daughter who had been given up for adoption at birth). The three are close friends however a lot changes for them as they get involved in the troubles that fate has in store for them.

The choices they are faced with and the decisions they make shape their future and at first, they had no idea how impactful the choices they make would end up to be for the rest of their families and friends.

A lot depends on these three friends but the chances of being ripped apart are unfortunately much greater than those of their survival.

I know I am being very cryptic right now but I don't want to give away the entire story. However, I do post hints about it on my message board so if you want to check those out, do let me know what you think about them and what theories you come up with.

***