Different Perspective

Hi! How are you all?

I have seen this tiktok and after a few times trying to figure it out i finally understand!

So here's some example, if you're pointing at a fan in your room, all you think about is that you're pointing at the fan so it's obvious for your brain. Same thing happens when you close your right eye, you're still pointing at the fan, but when you close your left eye, your finger could pointing at the wall or a clock or another thing that's next to your fan, it's all about perspectives. When you're in this reality, you can think that you're in your desired reality with your right eye.
(Cr to annabelspooks on tiktok for inspired us with this idea)

If you still don't understand, this is what i do(because I'm not really good at explaining stuff)

When you want to shift and you listen to subliminal, put on one of the earphone instead of both of them. So you can focus on one of your ear (that has earphones on) and think that it's the sound of your dr, and you acknowledge the real sound of this cr. And if you don't listen to subliminal, sleep on your side and focus on your ear that's on your pillow, it sounds kind of weird ik but i tried this last night and it felt so easy to focus even though i didn't try to shift at all. Hope this helps!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Feel free to ask and have a great day/night everyone! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K+ READS IT REALLY MAKES ME SOO HAPPY YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST🥺💖💖👑👑