My Shifting Experiences <3

So i wrote this on my notes and i will keep updating you guys!

October 11-12
My first time shifting, it felt so weird, i saw a white light, my legs were tired (cause i used the staircase method) and i smelled something sweet, but i wasn't so focus and accidentally fell asleep:(

October 15
I felt the signs and the night before i was sooo confident! It's useful to be so confident about it!

October 18
I felt my first tingling!!

October 28 (i skipped this bc most of them are me motivating myself cus i felt signs)
I always got closer with the pillow method! OKAY PILLOW METHOD WITH NO SUBLIMINAL FEELS DIFFERENT I LITERALLY FELT WARM AND LIKE I WAS HUGGED, MY BODY TWITCHED AND OOOOO LETS DO THAT TONIGHT.

October 30
YALL I USED THE PILLOW METHOD AND I LITERALLY FELT LIKE I WAS MOVING AND GOING TO FALL BUT I JUST CANT CONTINUE IT WAS 7 AM. THAT MOVEMENT WAS SO SMOOTH AND IK IM GETTING CLOSER. IM GONNA SHIFT BEFORE NOVEMBER.

(It's good to have this kind of confidence right? XD)

November 1
okay it's November uhu, and i said if i haven't shifted yet before November, I'mma take a break😗✌ so I'll live my life without thinking about shifting reality for too much. I will shift eventually

November 4
Wow okay i didn't do anything but when i was about to sleep i saw and felt the light of a sun.  (This was me still on a break)

November 11 (this afternoon)
I WAS HALF ASLEEP WHEN I ARRIVED AT HOGWARTS (i used the peter pan method) I got inside the castle and got to my common room and ik it happened. It wasn't my imagination bc i just let it happened, it was so smooth and there was no way i can imagine that. I met one professor and she greeted me, i went to my dorm room and saw my friend, she was asleep and i was there in my bed when i started to imagine weird things and ended up dreaming a dog and i threw up. That dream was messed up im not gonna talk about it. BUT OKAY.

Mostly when i woke up i immediately wrote these on my phone so i don't forget about it, so it's totally me being genuinely excited skshdhs😆

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I WILL KEEP UPDATING AND UPDATING. YES MAYBE I HAVEN'T MENTIONED THIS EARLIER, I haven't shifted yet! But we'll do this together! It's almost midnight now i have to sleep. See u in the morning!