Questions and Answers

So this chapter will be about random questions that most of people have been wondering and i will answer them!

- Why do we need a break?

This is soo important for some people (bc there are people who didn't get tired at all while trying to shift!), cause when you have been trying to shift for like 2 or 3 weeks, the moment you're ready to shift, you will not shift because your body is too exhausted, your consciousness have been trying to go to another reality and it takes a lot of energy! So some people can't try to shift every single night. And breaks are required.

- Is shifting against any religion?

I'd tend to say no. But after a lomg of consideration, i think it depends on each beliefs

- What can we do when we're on our break?

Well, you're not suggested to think about shifting too much (if your head hurts when thinking about it then dont<3), you need a full recovery. Meditate are helping but dont try to shift! Remember take your time as long as you need, i suggest to take a break for a week or two. Imagine your life in your Dr when it's daylight, it helps a lot but don't be too attached! It's important. Drink a lot of water and enjoy your break, stay positive!

- Can we stuck in our Desired reality?

No. You can't, some information from tik tok are false. You have to come back to this world anyway.

- What if we wrote that we won't die/stuck in our dr but we still do, what should we do then?

Well, first of all you cannot get stuck in your Dr. You can always go back to this world even if you dont have safe words. You can literally just think you need to wake up and you will, even though you don't really mean it. Second of all, scripting is basically everything you want to have in your Dr and it all will come true! Every little thing! So if you wrote you cannot die then you won't. But if you died, you'll automatically come back to this world.

- If we do something like smiling, laughing etc. in our Dr, will it happen in our Cr?

No. Once you have shifted, you basically leave this world. If you shifted while you're sleeping, you will do normal things like breathing. But if you shifted when you're awake, your clone will take over and do things you normally do. We have our own different time set anyway!

- If we have finished our life in our Dr as we scripted, will we continue our Dr life in the next day or should we write a new script?

Your life in Dr will continue because you can't really "end" Your life there because it's a reality, not a story. You can live there for as long as you want. You can write a new script if you want but you can continue your life there even though you thought you already finished the story.

- Can we kill someone from Dr?

Well, use this wisely, you can but don't running around and kill innocent people, don't hurt them, try your best.

- Can you tell someone from Dr that you have shifted and you tell them how to?

You can, some people would believe you, some people wouldn't. Because to the people from your Dr, you've always been there and they might think you're crazy if you tell them you're from another reality lol XD. And yeah, you really need to be careful with tik tok sources, you can tell someone how to shift from Dr but they cannot go to this reality, because the don't have 'body' in this reality.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Okay wooh, alright I'll see you in dr!