All you need to know about Methods + How To Shift

Again, you do not need methods but this helps some people and each methods works differently for everyone and i suggest to not try every different methods in every single night but try to use them for at least three days to know which one works best for you instead. I'm going to explain some of the popular ones here too!

Tips :
- listen to meditation before trying to shift (you can also meditate when you're not trying to shift, it helps a lot!)
- stay focus and you can't get distracted (if you try to shift and your mind is distracted, you will shift to where your mind thought about)
- take a break, this is really important
- stay hydrated
- eat fruits (dates or almonds helps you focus a lot!)

When you use methods you may feel tingly, dizzy, your body is twitching without you moving them, you feel like you're about to fall, you feel like you're floating, flying, you're struggling to breathe and there are a lot of signs that tells you that you're going to shift, and you just know it! It's perfectly fine and normal, you don't need to be scared. If you feel them then you're processing and you'll shift soon! Keep believing!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*