✥PLEASE READ✥

First of all, you are loved here, you are cared for, you are wanted and i love every single one of you people.

Shifting is totally easy. It is soo much easier than you thought. You shift realities every second every day without having to tell yourself to do so, it happens naturally. You don't have to tell yourself to breathe or tell yourself to blink, it's something we can already do, it's as easy as that.

You don't have to follow my tips or methods or motivation, there are no rules in shifting. YOU make your own rules. You can make your own methods. You don't need to clean your room first or do your homework, you don't need to wait until it's quiet so you can shift, all you need is yourself, your intention to shift realities. You just have to do it. Just go.

I know you can't believe this 100% and it's normal, it's because you haven't experience it yet. It's totally okay to be worry, it's totally okay to have doubts. Cause YOU ARE STRONGER THAN THEM AND YOU KNOW IT. so just do it.

If you give up, you'll never get to meet them, you'll never get to spend your time with them, you'll never know what it's like to be there, to be with them. Do you want that?

Stop holding yourself back. Find what works for you. Is it affirmations? Is it visualizing? Is it doing your own methods or having a self care? Okay so this doesn't mean you need to do these things, if your brain attention to shift is on point, you can just close your eyes for a moment and you will shift successfully. There are people who didn't shift when they used a method but they shifted when they did what works for them personally. So this may be what you need to do, to find that. It may take a couple tries, it may takes time, but don't ever get discouraged because you can do it. I know y'all can shift. I know you can.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Be happy, enjoy your day, be kind to others. Have a lovely day/night and happy shifting! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Also I'll be uploading my lastly shifting experiences soon, i think it's important and i hope it motivates you!