Premonition of the Apocalypse: The Mysterious New Guardians Appear

Takeru  Kaioh:

It was a calm and sunny day I was walking in the park I was alone because as I didn't have the last class so I decided to leave school early without my sister and her friend. I was sitting on a bench in the garden when I see two girls at the water cooler one had long blond hair and was wearing a school uniform in shades of blue and white with a red bow. The other girl had a different uniform in a different color. I kept thinking about the dream I have had lately about an incoming enemy and about the three talismans that will bring destruction. Our mission was to find them as quickly as possible.

Later that day: 

 I was with my sister Michiru and Haruka walking on the street when we hear someone screaming quickly we look at each other and start running towards the side where the scream came from.

Before arriving at the attack site, we decided to hide to become Sun ( Prince and Guardian of the Sun Kingdom. Holder of the legendary Golden Crystal.) , Uranus and Neptune. The three of us attacked the monster that was attacking a group of girls. We took his pure crystal heart to see if it was a talisman. 

 - This is not the talisman - said Neptune. 

- Looks like they had the wrong target - I said 

- A waste of time - finished Uranus before throwing back the pure heart to the person to whom it belongs.

We left without anyone seeing us.