New Kids Sunny Skies After a Storm: A Friendship Dedicated to Hotaru

When I woke up in the morning, Setsuna was already gone. I go into the kitchen to find Michiru and Haruka.

- Good morning - I said

- Good morning. - they said.

- Do you know where Setsuna went? - I asked

- We don't know, but she left it on the fridge door. - Michiru gave me the ticket.

(- Come to the park with me.)

And so it was. I left the house and went to the park, watched the wait for her. Until I heard two tiny voices.

- Daddy - they said

I was surprised and as soon as I turned around, I saw Setsuna as our children.
I've ducked and they'll run to me.

- Kimiko, Oliver. - I said, clinging to them. - What are you doing here?

- Our Future versions decided to send them to train with us. - Setsuna explained.

- Liked the surprise? - Oliver asked.

- Of course yes. - he said happily. - How about we go get some ice cream?

- Yea! - they shouted happily.

So it was the four of us eating ice cream. Kimi went to my lap and Oliver walked hand in hand with Setsuna and me.

Along the way we meet Mamoru, Usagi and Chibiusa.

- Oliver, Kimi. - she said.

- Chibiusa. - they said releasing our hands.

- Hello Chibiusa, Usagi and Mamoru. - I said.

- How are you? - Setsuna asked.

- Well and who are these? They are very similar to the two of you. - asked Usagi.

- They are our future children. - we both said.

- What? - Usagi and Mamoru will be surprised.

After explaining everything to them, we returned home.

Later, Haruka, Setsuna and Michiru went out to patrol the city while I stayed home with the kids. In the evening, when they came back and after I went to bed, the children told what happened.