The Labyrinth of Water: Ami Targeted

I was going to the sports center and decided to go swimming after riding a motorcycle around the city.

Upon entering the Center and went against someone and we fell to the ground.

- Ah, watch out. - said the girl.

- Ah ... you are friends with Usagi if I'm not mistaken you are Ami, right? - I said. - Sorry if I hurt you, I was distracted. - I held out my hand to help her up.

- It doesn't matter, I was also distracted. - she grabbed my hand and stood up. - Yes, I am Ami and you must be Michiru's brother, you are Takeru. I have to go, sorry. -

And she left.

As soon as I told what happened to Ami, Michiru and Haruka told me what had happened. Michiru told me about the idea that she needed to redeem herself in some way. I agreed and even offered to pick up Ami, but my sister said that Haruka was leaving because she wanted to talk to me.

- I've been realizing lately that you haven't been well, have you? - she asked as soon as Haruka left.

- Don't tell me I'm so transparent. - I said with a chuckle.

- You are for me, so tell me what's going on? - she asked, looking me in the eye.

- Lately I have been dreaming about our past lives. More appropriately with a past love. I wondered if I will ever meet her again. - i said sadly. - How it ended up happening to you.

Michiru hugged me and said:

- Don't be like that, I'm sure you'll find her again. I can see it.

Later, Ami returned with Haruka and accepted the challenge to compete with Michiru.

Haruka and I gave the start signal.

(She is as fast as Michiru on this floor they will end up tied) I thought.

And so they both ended at the same time.

- Both were fantastic. - I said, handing Ami a towel after Michiru helped her out of the pool.

- Thanks. - Ami replied.

- I really enjoyed the race, goodbye. said Michiru.

- Are you going to compete with me one of these days, Ami? - I asked.

- Yes, whenever you want. - she answered.

And we left.