Usagi's Idol: The Graceful Genius Michiru and TK

It was morning when Michiru and Haruka left the house for a walk and for Michiru to play the violin that we agreed to meet at our painting exhibition. As for the exhibition door with my motorcycle, I decided to take my violin out of it and started playing.

While waiting, my sister and another girl arrive.

-Sorry if I made you wait too long TK- she apologized

- It doesn't matter.- I said- Hello moon face, I didn't know you were coming too, how are you?

-I would be much better if you and Haruka didn't call me a moon face- she replied a little damn- You also love to play the violin, you play very well

-Thank you moon face. Now let's go in. - I said.

We entered the exhibition

-Your name is Usagi Tsukino, isn't it? asked Michiru

-Yes, but you can call me Usagi.- she said looking at me then and said - That's why you don't call me a moon face.

-All right- I said

- Great - said Usagi

-Moon face - I said and she was a little upset while Michiru just laughed.

-Michiru and TK, can I ask if you think you will be violinists in the future? - She asked.

-Well, we don't know- I started.

- We do not know that Usagi was born for, nor what world we will have to live in, we think we are lost. - Michiru just answered.

-(Ah ... this is also familiar to me, I've been lost. )- Think Usagi.

A young man approaches us and asks.

- Sorry to interrupt but you are Michiru and Takeru Kaioh, these photos are yours, aren't they?

Usagi looks at our paintings and our names next to them.

-You know how I like your pictures, I'm looking forward to your next exhibition. - finished the boy.

-Thanks- We answered both.

After Usagi's failed attempt at playing the violin and meeting Haruka, I said goodbye to them because I needed to be alone to think.

In the violin recital room, Haruka and I wore suits and Michiru a dress. I realized that Usagi is there with her boyfriend and friends.

The concert started and after a while the enemy was attacked. I looked at Haruka and Michiro and they looked at me because we already knew what to do.

Out there with the Guardian Sailors on the ground and a masked man, we finally showed up.

-Deep Submerge -

- Accompanied by a new season Sailor Uranus takes an active part, - said Uranus.

-Sun and Sailor Neptune also take an active part- Sun and Neptune say at the same time.

- Who are you? -asked the Masked Man.

- Do not ask any more questions, I will not answer. - Uranus replied sharply.

- Calm down our goal is just to get the talismans. - I keep.

- We have nothing to do with your fight, understand? - Finished Neptune.

- It has nothing to do with our fight! - Sailor Mars said.

- After all, we are wrong, you are not really on our side. - said Sailor Jupiter.

Meanwhile, the monster gets up and without warning we launch an attack that, had it not been for Sailor Moon, would have hit Neptune.

- You will see. - I said. Then, launching an attack.

- Sun Burning Flash. - Sun.

- World Shacking  - Sailor Uranus

After Sailor Moon ended the monster, we realized that it was not what we were looking for and after we returned the heart, we left.