Coldhearted Takeru: Makoto in Danger

I was riding a motorcycle around town. He was so dejected that he almost ran over the face of the moon and a friend.

- Sorry, are you okay? - I asked. Getting off the bike.

The girl looks at me as I take off my helmet.

- Do you hurt yourself? Are you sure it doesn't hurt you at all? - I asked.

- It's you Takeru. - said moon face.

- Do you hit your head? - I asked.

- I'm fine and you Makoto? - Usagi asked her friend.

- You're bleeding, aren't you? - I asked Makoto.

She looks at her hand.

- Look, I am. - she said.

- The fault is mine. - I said taking off my handkerchief and placing it on her injured hand as if it were a bandage.

- No, it's nothing. - she said shyly.

- I was thinking about something, I got distracted and I didn't look at the way. I have no excuse. - I said looking at her eyes and she in mine.

- It doesn't matter. - she said.

- You are brave and worried about your friend. -I said having just tied the handkerchief to her hand.

- I am sorry if I hurt you. - I said

- It doesn't matter. - said Usagi.

- Goodbye. - I said and left me on the bike.

After walking for a while I stop to answer my intercom.

- The sea is rough. - Michiru

- I feel the air, but there is no movement. - Haruka

- Something will happen, the enemy is lurking. - I said.

After a while, I saw Usagi again with friends across the street and decided to follow them.

The wind blew harder and made the taller girl's scarf fly through the air. I ran after her into a parking lot.

From the top of a building that has already been transformed and with Uranus and Neptune by my side, we have just observed.

- So now she is the target? - Neptune asked

- We couldn't see if she had the talismans or not. - I said.

- Damn it, Sailor Moon, if she hadn't shown up now. - he told Uranus.

- Why don't we tell the whole truth and join them? What do you think, Your Highness? - Neptune asked.

- I don't think they would understand, - I said.

- Silence is coming to avoid, we have to sacrifice someone, you know that. - said Uranus

- I think we should keep an eye on them for a while. - I suggested.

The three of us agreed to continue to observe them.

We continued to watch her by car, we followed her from school to the parking lot the other day, I was going to drive my car, Haruka was next to me and Michiru was in the back seat.

We stopped beside them and Haruka asked:

- How are you? Is everything OK? -

- Haruka, Takeru. - said Usagi.

- I want to ask you something, please, do you want to come with me? - I said, winking.

- Are you talking to me? Of course - Usagi's friend asked.