The Holy Grail's Mystical Power: Moon's Double Transformation

Unfortunately, Eudial had the talismans in its possession. She attacked us with her Fire machine and started running away. I dodged the attack and ran after her to stop her followed by Sailor Moon and the others. The Tuxedo Mask stayed with Uranus and Neptuno.

Eudial while fleeing launched another attack, I managed to narrowly escape.

Sailor Moon and I managed to chase Eudial into another room.

- You dare, - said Eudial.

- Ignore others and try to take their life I will never forgive you. I am a beautiful warrior who fights for love and justice, I am Sailor Moon and in the name of the moon I will punish you. - said Sailor Moon.

- And I am the Guardian of the Sun. - I said - Sacred sword of the Sun comes to me, Escalibur.

We prepare to fight. Eudial said it was better for us to run away if we didn't want to die.

Suddenly we hear a voice that says: Stop!

We looked at the direction of the voice and saw a beautiful woman walking towards us.

- Setsuna Maioh! - said Sailor Moon.

- Eudial you will return the talismans. - she said.

- You didn't want anything else! - replied Eudial

The other Sailors appeared.

- Who is it? - asked Mars

- For the Pluto Planet Power! - She shouted and changed.

- Sailor Pluto.- said Sailor Chibi-Moon.

- Nice to see you. - she said. - The 3 talisman is here. - She raised her
Garnet Orb.

(This talisman I have seen before. It is deep and precise. Who are you?) I thought.

- Do you want to join the 5 witches? asked Eudial

- I will never let evil keep the talismans. - said Pluto

In an instant, the talismans went from Eudial to Pluto.

Space Sword of Uranus.

Neptune's Deep Aqua Mirror.

Neptune and Uranus appeared with their talismans in front of us.

Space Sword of Uranus.

Neptune's Deep Aqua Mirror.

- The real talismans. - said Uranus grabbing the sword

- After all, they don't make victims. - said Neptune, clinging to the mirror.

I noticed those red eyes that I can't look away from. Memories came to mind with my beloved Pluto.

(We tied together for the Spring of Destiny, the Universe brought us together - making the impossible possible.

- What we may be doing is taboo.

- I do not mind. Whenever I am with you, the number of taboos or sins can never suppress or equate to how much I love you. -)

- Pluto is you, finally we meet you again. - said very happy

- Hello Sunny, how are you? - she asked.

The talismans started to shine and the Holy Grail finally appeared. Eudial trying to grab the Holy Grail. Eudial used the machine to shoot, ran to catch him happy for us. Sailor Moon caught him first and became Super Sailor Moon. My sword and crystal started to shine and suddenly my suit changes instead of white, orange and yellow. It was orange, yellow with a red cape, the sun symbol appeared in my head. Apart from Pluto, Neptune and Uranus, everyone was surprised by what happened to me.
Eudial tried to attack us and Sailor Moon we deflected the attack back to Eudial by falling through the window.

- Sailor Moon. - said Uranus.

- One who saves the world from silence. - said Neptune.

Pluto, Neptune and Uranus came to terms with me.

- Majesty, Prince Alexander. - they said.

- Finally woke up completely? - asked Neptune.

- Yes. Now get up. - I said.

So they did.

Sailor Moon was so exhausted that she ended up falling to the ground. I walked to the side of Pluto giving her my arm for her to cling to

- After all, Sailor Moon may not be the real Savior. - said Uranus.

- Oh? - everyone said.

- The true Savior must have unlimited powers, the sailor's moon is not strong enough. - said Uranus

- You mean the Savior is someone else? - asked Neptune.

- Calm down, we have a new mission, I'll take care of that. - said Uranus.

(They shouldn't be rushing.) I thought.

They turned their backs and we left. Pluto and I talked all the way.