A House Filled With Evil Presence: The Beautiful Hotaru's Secret

The next day:

It was already late Setsuna and I had just finished our meeting, she told me about the conversation that she, Neptuno and Urano had last night with Tuxedo Mask, while I had to go to the future for family matters.

We were walking towards the car near the city bookshop, when we heard screams.

We immediately realized that something was going on. We looked for a place to transform and then ran towards a parking lot. With Sailor Moon on the ground covered by a giant sheet of paper with the Demon approaching her, we attacked.

- Death Scream - attacked Pluto.

- Sun Shacking - I attacked.

- Pluto, Sun.- she said.

- This matter is with us. - said Uranus taking the sheet from Sailor Moon.

- Uranus, Neptune. Thanks. - said Sailor Moon.

- Get out of here fast, you know. - said Uranus.

- It is not that horror that I hate crowds. - said Mimete.

- Deep Submerge - attacked Neptune.

- I told you, run away. - said Uranus to Sailor Moon.

- Why? - she said

While they discussed the attacks of demons, Pluto managed to block the attacks.

- Because answer me we are all sailors. - said Sailor Moon.

- Shut up. - said Uranus and attacked the demon before him. - World Shacking. -

The demon turned away from the attack and headed for Sailor Moon and Uranus. When the other sailors show up.

- Venus love chain. - attacked Sailor Venus. - Sailor Venus.

- Sailor Mars -

- Sailor Jupiter -

- Sailor Mercury -

Tuxado's mask also appeared.

- Uranus, Neptune, Pluto. - said Tuxedo Mask.

- Dear Masked. - said to Sailor Moon.

- The power of each of us may be less than yours. However, Sailor Moon manages to gather energy with his partners. - he said.

- He's right, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. - I said

After that, Sailor Moon became Super Sailor Moon and ended the demon.