Shadow of Silence: The Pale Glimmer of a Firefly

Today I was walking towards the city park, I had arranged to meet Setsuna since I had finally returned from my trip to the future. I couldn't wait to hug and kiss her.

Upon arriving at the park I realize that she is with the little lady as she calls Chibiusa. I end up listening to part of their conversation. After the little lady leaves, I approach Setsuna and grab her from behind and talk to her in a seductive way.

- You know what, I would also like to see you more often, Pluto. - I said, leaving her ashamed and flushed.

- It is really surprising that she is a princess of the future. - I said, already beside her. Now she is just grabbing my left arm.

- The little lady is the successor to the throne of the Silver Millennium. - she answered.

- Okay, let's take care of her. Do not worry. - I said.

- I have the feeling that the Holy Grail appeared and to avoid total silence we have to entrust it to the Well the Savior - Setsuna said.

- The fact that they are still seeking pure hearts, must be to awaken the Savior from Evil. - I said.

- We can allow ...- she started.

- We cannot allow the Savior of Silence to be born. - I finished.

Time jump:

Setsuna and I were watching the sunset near the beach.

- What you have? - she asked, placing her head on my shoulder.

- I was thinking about that girl, Hotaru. I have a feeling about her. - I said.

- Seriously? - she asked.

- It's like she is in an inner struggle constantly. - I said.

She put her arms around my neck and said.

- Everything will work out. -she said and gave me a kiss.

Later at home Haruka told us everything that happened more and more I have a feeling about that girl for Hotaru.