The Stolen Pure Heart: Usagi's Crisis

Finally the other Sailors appear. As soon as they appeared Kaolinite and the demon disappeared they took the Masquerade with them.

As soon as she spoke at the Tokyo Tower, Michiru, Haruka and I were in the car and asked Usagi.

- Haruka - she said

- Hello, my moon face. Where do you think you're going for hours? - Haruka asked.

- Give me a ride, Haruka. - she asked.

- He is well. - Haruka.

We started as soon as she got in the car.

- Usagi, is everything okay between you and Mamoru? - Michiru asked.

She was unable to answer and looking very sad she looked down.

- Hear her moon face. - She called Haruka.

Usagi raised its head.

- As you know, everyone sacrifices for each other. Don't you agree with me? - Haruka asked.

- For example if someone you know was in danger to protect you, I don't think he would care about himself. - Michiru said

Usagi was amazed.

- But with your security, after all that someone can be your boyfriend, a friend, your uncle or even your father. - continue Michiru.

- We spend our lives treading on others. - I said.

Usagi looked surprised, which she noticed.

(I think she already knows who we really are.) I thought.

- Don't you agree, Usagi? - I asked.

- But is it okay for those who sacrifice themselves, then and those who are sacrificed? Look, you don't care about them, do you? I can't save my life if I have to sacrifice someone's life, I'm sure that although it is too much for one person if we join our forces, we all manage to find a way to not sacrifice anyone. - Usagi continuous - Do you not have a pension like me? I only feel happy when I save someone's life. -

- Usagi you are very affectionate. - I said.

As soon as we got to the place.

- Can we help you? - Haruka asked.

- No. Thanks for the ride. - Usagi said and then started running.

- Are you sure Haruka, TK, she will die, you know that. - Michiru said.

- There is no other choice. The moon face has to be sacrificed ... damn. - Haruka replied angrily.

- I don't like this at all. - I said running out of the car to the Tokyo Tower.

We are already transformed inside the building. And we stayed hidden watching until the demon attacked.

Before he took the pure crystal heart, we managed to get it before him.

We stopped next to Usagi.

- Wicked. - Kaolinite said.

- So this is it? - I asked.

- Oh no, this is not the talisman. - Haruka replied.

- Isn't it the talisman? It can't be what you say it has a very strong shine. - Kaolinite asked admired.

- But it should be. - said the demon.

- The brightness of her crystal is very strong because it is equal to its purity, but this has nothing to do with the talisman we are looking for. - Neptune said.

- Yeah - I said

- What a waste of time. - Uranus said, placing the crystal back on his body.

- You are fine? - Neptune asked.

After she regained her senses and the others finally appeared, the three of us tried to leave but Kaolinite did not stop us.

Outside the Tower, we started to fight Kaolinite.

- Okay, since you insist. - Uranus said. - If that's what you want, that's what you'll get. -

- We will do as you please. - Neptune said.

- And it is with pleasure. - I said

- How long will you hold my power? she asked.

We continue to fight. Uranus and I were hurt on her left shoulder and me on my right arm. The other Sailors showed up and told us to leave but Kaolinite wouldn't let us. She created a barrier, thanks to Sailor Moon and the others managed to destroy the barrier, but it was only after Uranus helped them that Kaolinite was destroyed.

Later Haruka said that she wanted to help you because the moon face reminded you of Sailor Moon.