Let Moon Help With Your Love Problems

Today I decided to go to support Michiru and Haruka in a contest for couples in the park.

Usagi and his friends were also there, but I decided not to join them.

The contest started and so did the challenges. As I watch, I begin to feel a little jealous.
(I wish my love was here.) And I start to think about my past life.

After announcing the winners, he appeared and attacked the winning young couple.

After he made the sailors harass in an illusion and have thrown another girl to the ground, she approached the boy's pure heart.

In the meantime, we show up.

- Attracted by a new era, Sailor Uranus actively participates - Sailor Urano.

- Sailor Neptune actively participates. -

- And Sun has an active role. - I said.

A woman appears behind the monster and tells the monster to get us a pair to dance with.

- Here is my partner, Sun Burning Flash. - I said and attacked.

- It is not time to be seduced by an illusion. - said Uranus to the others.

- We're wasting time, we can make as many demon eggs as we want. - said the woman, laughing.

- We will finish you. - said Uranus.

- Right now. - I said in a combat position.

- And once and for all, you fool. - said Neptune.

In a snap, he threw a lightning bolt at us, we just had time to deflect it. Before he disappeared, he said he had no power against her.

While the sailors took care of the monster, we saw ourselves as pure hearts.

- It's not our talisman. - said Uranus.

- Take good care of him. - said Neptune.

And we left.