Chap 7: Recovery

Alright, I gotta get some things out of the way. 1, 133 reads? Thanks, man I did not expect that. I just wanted to create something small, but 133 reads is pretty decent. 2, as I was working on the toga one I realized it's hard to make toga sub without making Y/N way too op, so I decided to let y'all chose.

1. Sub! Toga x Dom! Male Reader

2. Mechanic Male Reader x Cyborg OC

3. (Insert anime here) Reader Insert

4. You chose what you want to see

I'll probably get to all of these, but it's mostly what y'all wanna see first. Without further ado, let's get to the story.

"Y/N"

"Y/N?"

"Y/N!"

You heard your name being called but you had no energy to see who it was. Sudeenly, you see a familiar chocolate-colored cat watching over you with a worried look on her face.

"H-hey E/N, *cough*" You say, barely mustering the energy to talk. You looked around and saw the two groups, Natsu's group and Gray's group. In a hospital bed near yours, Romeo sat straight up looking pissed, as Lisanna was trying to calm him down, and Natsu was yelling at Gray for letting you do this to Romeo. As they talk, you overhear the conversation.

"If you could just control rocks-for-brains over here then Romeo would still be fine!"

"As if. You forget, your flame-brain was the one who started it!"

"Y/N hurt Romeo more!"

"Romeo was only in a coma for 4 weeks, Y/N's been stuck for 6!"

"That just proves that Romeo was stronger"

"Only because Y/N held back"

Six weeks huh?  You think to yourself, was I really out that long?

As if reading your mind, you hear a voice say "Yep, six weeks. Pretty pathetic for one who calls himself a Dragon Slayer" You look up to see Gajeel sitting nearby, watching the commotion.

"You though I was pathetic to begin with, so what's the change?"

Gajeel snickers and says "Smart kid. Well anyways just came to ask why're you letting the kid beat you up like that? If you like Wendy, fight for her"

You cough for a few seconds, then say "How would you know anything about that?"

You see his eyes flicker to the crowd for a second, and you watch them land on Levy. You knew there had been some things going on between the two, but not that much about Gajeel's side.

"Well, anyways, I gotta go. C'ya around punk" He says, leaving before you can ask him about him and Levy.

You start talking to E/N,  ignoring the others talking.

3rd Person Perspective following Romeo

Dammit He thought in his head, I can't do anything right! Why did I even try to become a wizard if I can't even defeat one Dragon Slayer with Rainbow Fire.

He heard Natsu and Gray's conversation, ignoring the fact the Lisanna was trying to cheer him up. He felt the truth in Gray's statements, as he had started it, and he had  tried to kill Y/N, but he was still mad. He had disliked Y/N for a long time, as he had taken Natsu's side and Y/N has taken Gray's. They argued and fought constantly, and always took the opposite side of each other. But then when he found out Y/N had asked out his own crush, he thought it was just out of spite. Now learning that's not the case, he feels guilty for overreacting. He was about to apologize, but he felt vibrations in the ground. As it repeated a second time, he realized it was Morse Code. the message was; "Hey man, I didn't know you liked her too, I didn't mean to take that from you"

He looked over at Y/N's bed to see a pair of E/C eyes looking back at him. He sighed, and tapped on the bed in Morse Code, "It's ok".  Y/N smiles and looks back at E/N. Romeo always disliked Y/N, but he could respect that he was a good person, and maybe they could be friends.