Recognition

It was the crack at dawn, I woke up and packed my stuff. Fei was able to make some As I finished packing my stuff, Garrulous just went out to eat breakfast.

"Where are you off to?" Garrulous asks.

"To a place where I was sent to go," I take my bag. "Fei, you ready?"

Fei packs the last things and puts on her hood, "Yeah."

"I'll see you guys later, and please, don't go after me. Just Androida I went out shopping for me."

Garrulous nods and carries on cooking. As we walked out, there were two people at the door.

"Hello?" I ask.

The person that knocked was hooded, tall, and had an anonymous hissing sound every time he pronounced an "s." "You need to come with me this instant, you are being called by the Mistress."

"What? Mistress?" I ask.

"Trust me, I mean no harm, just you following me, please," he says.

Still suspicious about this, I keep my pistol in my hand just in case and follow him, keeping in close proximity and alert. Walking through the city, we took an elevator to the third floor. Then there was a taped in case of stairs, going down we went through an unknown area I was never here before.

We soon get to a tunnel finished with an iron door. Walking to the end, the man knocks on the door and a slot slides out.

"Is he here?" the person behind the door asks.

The hooded person slides aside and shows me. The door person closes the slot and opens the door. We walked in and I was greeted by gasps of air from the people, especially that the people were all demihumans. Werecats, werewolves, lizardmen, and thousands of other species were here under this area. Fei and I were soon led to another room with a woman in the distance.

"You must be the Mistress I assume?" I ask.

The mistress stood up and started walking towards me. "Yes, I am," she then hugs me, "and your mother."

I started to hug her back and tears started to run down my cheek. "Mom, I thought you died..."

She rubs my head and I felt happy to see another living family member again. "I'm right here in the flesh alive and well."

Fei kneels down at an instant, "Your Majesty, I'm glad that you are well."

"Fei Homura, stand up and I'd like to thank you for taking good care of my son, he has grown so much. I see your horn is also growing."

"Yes, your majesty."

"So what happened? I thought Mastermind killed you," I say.

"Not at all, I was spared, and Trygus..."

"I know...she turned into a cyborg and works for him. She told me to kill her because the evilness and mind tricks of Mastermind have gotten into her."

"Not completely," Mother says, letting me go of her hug. She goes through a secret compartment under her throne and pulls out some sort of device. It was like a ray gun.

"What is it?" I ask.

"It's a device that can mesmerize the person you are aiming at. Then it returns lost memories to the owner."

"That's really specific..."

"Cause it was supposed to be for her."

"I see. So I have a question," I ask.

"What is it? I need to show you something for you and your friends."

I look around and see all the people from thousands of species, "How were you able to stay hidden here without getting caught?"

"As I ran, there were a bunch of people being slaughtered, but I was able to find some of the people here that survived and built a small area under the city. Overtime we send people under the hood to scavenge for us. Some of us were shot on the spot... but we were able to survive until now."

"I see."

"Now then, I will tell you the battle plans."

"Battle plans?"

"Correct," We walked into a room with a hologram in the middle and many demihumans that were armed and ready for battle. "Alright men, here's what we have. Fei has given us many weapons and the power that we can fight Mastermind. We have an assortment of anti-material weapons thanks to her to take down the walls so we can attack from the inside, while also keeping the citizens safe."

Fei steps in and a copy of a tank looking vehicle. "Here is what I call a TZ-88. It's an all-terrain vehicle with a mounted cannon on top loaded with a 105mm anti-material shell. This should be enough to break into the walls. I have at least 5 of them and I want those driving to stay behind. I don't want them to get them in the back. The rest is up to Lexus."

The floor was mine. I barely remember the building, but I remember the bridge of the main building. I step up and pull up a picture of the building. "Here's an idea of what we can do. As the walls go down, we can take out those with the cannons with the tanks and keep a distance. Once things go down, we can push while getting covered by the MGs. If hand to hand combat is needed, then we'll fight them that way. Fei has also made some grappling hooks we can use and each group can get into a floor and clear it out."

"Sounds like a plan," Mother says. "Alright, we can do this for men and women of old Androxia.

"Oorah!" everyone replies.

"By the crack of dawn tomorrow, we will move out and ready up."