Operation: Forsaken

We decided to keep it until dark to find the best way to execute the mission. We didn't have much, but all we owned. Garrulous has his electricity, but it won't do much in stealth. Melee was our only option as Androida stays back for sniper support as she's the only one with a ranged weapon besides me. Garrulous had to put on a hood so he wouldn't get caught and fired. The plan was to darken the area by taking out the lights, then Garrulous and I sneak in.

"Dude, I am so done tonight, I feel like we are overworked for too little money," a soldier says.

"Yeah, but think about it. We get compensation from the Mastermind himself."

"True-Ahh!" The soldier was interrupted by an arrow through his eye.

"What the? Gah!" The other one says as he was shocked, knocking him out.

"Good shot Androida, now hide the bodies," I say, getting one of the men and throwing him into a bush behind me.

Sneaking in, Garrulous and I were able to see the inside of the area. It was larger than I thought. There were machines all over the place making robots for the army. We looked at each other and nodded and jumped down, sticking to the shadows of the area.

"Androida, it's clear," Garrulous says.

Androida was soon able to catch up to us and we were blocked by a door. Garrulous unlocked it and we snuck in. There were guards all over the place, but we were able to make it inside. There were all types of things inside of the lab. There was a type of monsters, materials, and nuclear weapons. I took a picture of it and kept moving.

We soon headed towards the barracks of the soldiers and were able to locate Trygus' room. There was nothing but robot parts, armors, and weapons all over the room. As I located where she was, I was able to grab her, but she instantly woke up and attacked me.

"Lexus, be careful!"

"You think!?"

"Who are you and why are you in my room?" She says pointing her sword at me, and a gun at the others.

"Trygus it's me, Lexus, your brother?"

"Lexus died years ago as he fell into the river trying to save Mastermind."

"Save? Are you joking with me?"

"You're not Lexus." As she was about to swing, I dodged just in time and I took my sythe out. Trygus then pushed a button causing an alarm to go off.

"Lexus, we gotta go now," they'll send an entire platoon on us!"

"I'm not leaving until I get my sister back," I say, taking out the baton.

As she swung, I was able to parry a few of her attacks and take her down a few times, but it wasn't enough to defeat her. Trygus was a true warrior and submitted to no one so I had to make sure I got her harder. The good thing is, that I know her weaknesses still. Trygus swing over my head. Ducking, I swung my baton and hit her side as it was her biggest weak spot. As she twitched and turned, I noticed a chip insert within her leg. One of them was missing.

I quickly searched her room and saw a box called "Forsaken '' and I took it along with her on Garrulous's shoulder. As we exited the room, five guards were there and we instantly ran out. Soon Trygus woke up and attacked Garrulous. Luckily, he was able to escape and we got out. Androida was able to get shot on the leg so we had to carry her out. We weren't able to get Trygus, but we got some data from her.

Getting back to the house, we got a computer and put the chip in. Fei was able to heal Androida for the moment. Within the files, there were videos of her memories. We clicked on the first one when she went robotic. Then the wars she fought in, seeing Garrulous as well next to her. We continued to click through and saw a corrupted file. As we opened it, it was her recording herself looking at herself in the mirror.

Trygus was battle dirty and damaged. "Lexus, I don't know if you're alive nor if I know if you're dead. There is a secret rebellion on the fourth floor and Mom is still alive. If you see this Lexus, I know you were trying to save me and there is no chance. Mastermind has corrupted my memories and there's nothing you can do about it. I want you to do a favor for me, for Dad. Kill me when we meet again and tell Mom that I am resting in heaven with Dad..." the video cuts.

"Lexus, you alright?" Garrulous says.

I wiped my eyes and nodded and sniffs. "We're killing the mastermind..."