One Step Closer

After getting back to the house, I told the other two about the plans. Garrulous and Androida were able to help. After a quick nap, we met up with the others around 3 in the morning with Mother in the front for briefing.

"Welcome Lexus," Mother says.

"Good morning you Mother," I responded, taking my hood off.

"Alright, men and women of old Androxia, we are here to take back what was ours and return the crown to its rightful owner, " she says then looks at me. "Lexus."

I look at my mother in shock, "Mother, what do you mean?"

"You sir, are going to take your father's place as the King of Androxia!" she says as everyone starts cheering, then kneeling.

I sigh, "Alright, let's do this, all for Father and Trygus."

Mother taps in her communication device (CD) and gets in contact with Fei, "Are they ready?"

"Yes ma'am," Fei responds as 10 tanks appear from behind the tree line.

"On my mark, blow the walls, then blow the inner walls."

"Yes ma'am, cannons, ready!" Fei commands.

"Fire!" Mother says with great power as the cannons fire. Hitting the walls caused a great explosion through the walls.

"Hold the forces," Androida says.

"What's wrong?" Mother asks.

"There over in the opening, machine guns all over the inner walls," she says, getting into a prone position.

"Good eye, those with long ranged weapons, get ready for a circle snipe," she says as some of the men back into the trees.

As soon as the smoke cleared a small battalion was sent out to investigate like mice looking for food. As soon as they reached 60 meters, we started firing. Tracers from both sides are seen back and forth. The enemy seemed confused where the shots were coming from as numbers dwindled shot by shot. Within the main walls, the main machine guns were down and now was our chance to charge.

"Main guns are down, charge!" Mother says.

Within the tree line, buggies with mounted machine guns zoomed into the battlefield as the rest of us pushed behind. Cannons laid cover fire as we pushed. Casualties from our side started to grow a little as the main enemy grew faster. As we pushed into the inside of the base, we pushed in forward for the main fight. Shots exchanged from both sides along with deaths. If ammo ran out, we used our melee weapons.

Us three got into the main area and were greeted by Trygus again. "You guys move on, she's mine," I say, taking out my spear and preparing for combat as the others push into the building.

Without a second of thinking I was struck in the shoulder and I was flung back. Seeing Trygus, her eyes were locking onto me. I just up and went to the defensive and countered as many attacks that I could and I got struck in return. As we clashed once more I noticed a weak spot as we were spared. I backed up and we parried again and I had the stim on me. As I jumped over her I shot her with the stim and she collapsed. As I picked her up, I felt a sharp hit on my neck and I passed out.