I'm Alive?

"This is as far as I can get you guys. I'm sorry I can't come, it'll blow my cover," Trygus says.

"Thank you Trygus, I hope we can see each other in better terms," I say, slinging Garrulous on my back.

"Not hope, we will," she says, hugging me one more time before leaving. We were left at the rear of the walls and we ran out home, not wanting to expose the 4th floor.

Walking home I noticed an announcement with four people on the stage with bags in their heads. "Androida, take Garrulous home, I need to check this out."

"Gotcha," she nods and rushes her way out the gate, hoping Fei is there to help him.

As I walked through the crowd I noticed Kagari within the crowd. "Lexus, it's the captured rebellion forces..."

"Men and women of Androxia," a soldier says. "Today, you will witness the power of Androxia and Mastermind himself and what we do to those that betray us. Especially if it's demihumans like these monsters." Four soldiers walked up the stage behind the bagged captured. They aim their rifles at their heads and with one command, brains splattered all over the stage as the bodies fell.

"Hold your feelings Lexus, now is not the time. We need to get out of here," she says, "They're gonna start locking down the entire city."

Just in time, we were able to get out of the gate before they locked down the city. Luckily we were able to see Fei's home a few meters away from the gates.

"Fei? I'm home," I opened the door to see her working on Garrulous' arms.

"Hey Lexus, glad to see you back. I'm working on Garrulous' arms as he rests. Androida is out hunting with a little gift I gave her earlier," she giggles.

"Fei, sorry to interrupt, but how's the basement coming?" Kagari says.

"The basement's main walling and everything is done, we're just making the connections and starting to make some weapons for our attack."

"Basement?"

"Yeah, we were able to make a basement with a warehouse, lab and everything we need for us to build a new army," Fei clicks a button on her side and a door opens to a deep cavern. As we walked down the stairs there were people of many races working together on ships, planes, tanks and weaponry.

"Woah..." I say in amazement.

"Oh, we're not done yet. I've taken a souvenir from the battle on Garrulous' taser sticks and I incorporated it with your sythe,'' Fei walks to a workstation to a long stick. It had a long black handle with a crude wrapping. The blade was as long as a star ship's wings with a tip of a needle.

"I took your scythe and made it out of tougher material from redwood, one of the toughest trees here. The blade was made out of the material we used for our tanks so its somewhat bullet proof, but don't depend on that. Instead of a scythe I want you to try this, a spear." She then shows a switch on the handle and flicks it open. "So this switch activates the plasma as all the electronics are made within the hands and the blade. The plasma is transferred to the blade causing a red glow."

"Woah..." I say in satisfaction. I take the scythe and put mine to the side.

"I also made out one of these. It's a submachine gun. The difference about this one is that it uses an internal battery so all you need is extra batteries to make it work, but that's a long time. It works like a regular gun, but it 3D prints bullets equivalent to a 7.62x45 cartridge."

"Cool."

"Go ahead and take it out for a spin, I'll finish working on Garrulous, whoever did this to him really got him."