Eight

A/N

That ^ is what Matteo's apartment looks like in my head, I got bored and made it on the sims and thought I'd share. Hope you guys like this chapter <3

p.s. look at the couch

All love
~ L

Tuesday, November 10, 2020
10pm

Kassandra LaBeau's P.O.V

Michaela has been coming over everyday and Bri comes over every other day. She usually stays with me until pretty late, we have dinner together whenever she does come over, she calls them dinner dates but she makes me far too nervous to ask if they're actual dates, she hasn't made any sort of move thus far which does make me think that it's not like that but who knows, I sound like a useless gay but then again it's what I am.

This is the third time I've seen her and the third time we've spent hours together. The third time I've laid on the couch with her and laughed with her while she played with my hair. She makes this very confusing.

"Hey Kas," She paused, waiting for me to look up at her as I turned my head in her lap. "I have to go soon." She finished as she pushed my hair away from my face.

"You're gonna leave me alone with him?"

"Sadly for you, yes. I have school tomorrow and still have a bit of work to do." She finished off with a tight lipped smile.

"You should've done it before," I pouted. "but okay, I'll just go hide in my room."

"You do that."

We laid there for a little longer before she left, her running her fingers through my hair and me fiddling with the fingers on her free hand.

"Is she finally out of my house?" Matteo asked, coming out of his office for the first time in three hours and walking over to my seat on the couch.

"Sadly, yes, now I'm alone with you." I flashed a mocking smile his way which only caused him to laugh.

"You'd jump at the chance to actually be able to be alone with me angel."

'Under different circumstances, I probably would.' I thought to myself. 'He really is such a pretty man and his voice sounds the way hot chocolate and a warm blanket feel on a cold day, but there's no need to point it out, fuck you.'

"Maybe I would, not like you'd turn me down." I said. 'If he's gonna push buttons then so am I.'  I thought as I felt my mocking smile grow into a full one, knowing I'd break him first.

"I don't think I would, why don't we test that out?" He said reaching for my hand.

I pulled my hand back and sat up, practically running around the couch to the stairs. "Nope, I'm done with this, goodnight." I yelled while running upstairs knowing I am not THAT strong.

'I broke first, whatever.' I thought, while I heard him let out a loud laugh. Men with nice voices always have nice laughs to match, fuck him.

Sunday, November 15, 2020

It's been a little over a week since we agreed to be friends and make this easier for each other and it's been working. I still push buttons because frustrating him is too fun, but I do it in a much more playful way. Like when he asks me to go away I just get closer and then he throws pillows at me, or when he tells me to shut up I tell him to make me just so I can watch him open and close his mouth like a fish out of water.

At the moment I'm sitting on the couch downloading games onto bitch boys phone.

"Who's Alessia?" I yelled from my seat on the couch.