Four

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

It's been a week of this shit. I hate it so much. I'm constantly bored and there's never anything to do, if Matteo didn't have a subscription to literally every streaming platform I think I might've killed myself already. I took advantage of his whole "put it on the list" thing too. Clips, scrunchies, pads, chocolate, a huge bag of sour patch kids, monster, more coffee, a laptop and a phone. Wishful thinking, I know. He did get me a laptop, but he added a fuck ton of restrictions that are password protected and the passwords aren't things like 1234 or 0000, I've tried.

I also looked through the clothing and realized that a lot of it was just sweats, jeans, tank tops and t-shirts so I added in a few other things that Matteo had me order online. Oversized t-shirts, short pajama shorts, big sweaters and some cute underwear and like three nice bras, just in case I need them. I hate bras.

It's only been a week and I miss Emelio. I miss him being a bitch and I miss driving his girlfriend, Sophi, over after our last class. I really miss Jules, I miss seeing her everyday and talking about her petty high school drama. I even miss her stupid ass cunt of a cat. I love Coco, she just bites too much.

John is a dick, that's become very clear, he still calls me doll like it's my name, but he only ever interacts with me when it's just him and I. Danny's a sweetheart, he tries to avoid the fact that I'm technically being held hostage and constantly tries to lighten the mood. Briana is still hot, she's also crazy nice and she comes over most days to keep me company for a few hours which is super sweet of her. I met Michaela too, she's really pretty, but a little reserved like her brother. I'm wondering if it's a family thing. I've only spoken to Matteo a handful of times. He's not that bad of a dude, but he is very unnecessarily cold. It's quite annoying seeing as he's one of the only 5 people I interact with. He's still a complete mystery. We've had dinner together twice, but he hasn't said more than a few words, it's really just been things along the lines of "how's the food" or "did you fuck anything up today".

I'm gonna crack that man even if it's the last thing I do. If I'm stuck here with him we might as well be friends or at the very least be able to have a conversation. Apart from holding me hostage, he hasn't directly threatened my life which is always a plus but then again he can't threaten my life when he barely even fucking speaks to me. It's getting really old, really fast.

Currently, it's 11pm and I'm laying in my room with Briana rewatching 'The Vampire Diaries' while Michaela is in the kitchen making dinner. Apparently Bri and Mica both live in the building which makes sense seeing as they're always here. Matteo has been here since six but I haven't seen him. I heard the little click of the doorknob turning and watched the door open as Mica walked in with a tray.

"Okay, so, Saturday's party, what're we thinking in terms of food?" Mica asked Bri as she set the tray down onto my bed. Three plates of pesto pasta, two glasses of red wine and one cup of orange juice. Guess who the orange juice is for.

"I don't know, do we really have to provide food other than chips and shit? We're already paying for all the decorations and all the alcohol." Briana said picking up her fork and twirling it into the pasta. How does someone manage to look so pretty while eating?

"Yes, we have to provide food other than alcohol and chips, dumbass. We can just order like 25 pizzas, get a few 24 packs of different sodas, a few bags of different chips and some bottles, then we can call it a night."  Mica said, shoveling pasta into her mouth.

"You guys are throwing a party?" I asked.

"Yea, we told Toni to let you know, I should've known better than to trust that he actually did what I asked him to do." Mica said, after sipping from her wine glass.