CHAPTER 22

Femi was terrified of what was to happen. He was mad at himself for failing Fola.

He tried thinking of what to tell everyone back at home if anything happens to any of them.

He couldn't help but blame himself.

Femi took the case personal and was unable to sleep a wink ever since Iremide was kidnapped.

As the police officers trotted through the bushy area for more than 30 minutes without seeing any sign, they began to lose hope.

"Are you sure this is the place?", one of the police officer from the area asked.

"Yes, I was the one that brought her here", Femi replied with certainty.

"We've been walking for 30 minutes now without coming across a single soul. Maybe they changed the location, don't you think?", he asked Femi.

Femi responded: "No, we need to keep searching. I was here some minutes ago. Let's keep searching please. I can't go without Fola."

"Alright", he gave in. "Let's keep moving guys."

***********************

Mr Garba couldn't comprehend what Olamide meant by Sexual Sadism Disorder.

He kept on pondering on what his son told him. "Is it a Medical Disorder or a mental Disorder?", he asked himself.

"I can't go with him to the hospital to confirm what the problem really is because he will eventually find out about his impotency. Olamide is becoming deviant because of that bitch. That girl is just deceiving him, I know my son can't impregnant a woman. What do I do?", he soliloquized walking round his room.

"Olamide wants to ruin my plan with his irresponsibility. He still needs to get married to Fola or else I will be ruined. I think I need to go see Fola's father", he said picking up his car keys and rushing off to Mr. Obed's home.

He got there to meet the place locked. He wondered where his friend went to as he marched towards the gate of the compound.

He was about to enter his car when he received a call. It was from one of his boys.

"Good evening boss", the guy said.

"Jaguar", Mr. Garba called.

"Yes boss", he replied.

"Why are you calling?"

"We have a problem boss", Jaguar announced.

"What problem?", Mr Garba asked with anxiety.

"Boss, it's not something we can discuss on phone."

"Are you in my house?", Mr Garba asked.

"Yes boss."

"I will be there shortly", he said and hunged up.

He got into his car and zoomed off.

************************

"Bolu, they aren't picking yet?", Mrs Obed asked with fear.

Mrs. Balogun was worn out from so much grief as she watched them lament in silence.

Bolu rushed back to Mrs. Balogun's house after her call with her friend but was met the absence of Fola.

She felt bad and cried till she was able to summon up the courage to call her line. Fola didn't pick and she tried Femi's number instead.

"Femi isn't picking but Fola's call was bounced", Bolu replied with a red eye.

It was almost 6pm and they were all restless. Ife was by her mother side looking into space out of tiredness.