OT7: 7 Chaos

OT7's Focus

Warning: Mentions of Blood and Vomit.

Background story: BTS is an underground k-pop group whose popularity is rising day by day. They are rookies so not many people know them. They come from a poor company so their company only provide them for music and stage productions whereas they provide themselves with their own money and earnings. No manager, medical team, security- nothing. It's just them, their producers, who don't even interfere with their private lives and their CEO, who is too busy to even notice their presence.

Third Person's Point of View

"Ughh- oh, please bring these upstairs, I need to treat Jungkook's wound." Jin passed some new set of bandages, ointments, and some other medical tools to Hoseok as he groaned.

"Yeah okay- are you okay yourself hyung ?" Hoseok asked him as he picked up the stuff that Jin passed.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. I'm fine just a light headache."

"Okay..." Hoseok left Jin in the living room and went upstairs.

To say that Jin wasn't feeling well would be an understatement. That man caught quite of a headache after dealing with Jungkook for the past two days.

Long story short, Jungkook was playing tag with his hyungs- Jimin and Taehyung- and tripped on a tiny pebble that resulted in him to fell. The road where they were playing tag was sort of angled so it's safe to say it's more like a slope. Jungkook fell sliding downwards, causing him to gash his leg open quite about 14 cm long- or cut almost his whole leg for short.

Jungkook was mainly giving a hard time for Jin- intentionally or not- since he would always have random requests such as asking him to dance to nursery rhymes for him or asking him to chug down one liter of Coca Cola- which Jin refused immediately.

Oh- and when Jin needed to change Jungkook's bandages- oh god.

It takes about 2 hours just for Jin to change Jungkook's bandages. Why ? Well, he needed to bribe Jungkook with something such as food or new gaming equipment (which he lied for- come on, that man's already having a hard time, give him a break) and also, Jungkook's injury is still fresh and new. That means every time they change his bandages, he will always scream and yell in agony.

Flashback

"YOU ASSHOLE I TOLD YOU NOT TO CHEAT !" Jungkook yelled at both of his hyungs.

"Okay sorry- I didn't mean to and we certainly didn't work together to cheat at the same time. It's purely coincidental. Sorry, Kook." Taehyung laughed in between the sentences as he ruffled Jungkook's hair. Jungkook pouted.

"Tae, like what we said to each other, 'You are my soulmate~'." Jimin sang and Taehyung laughed his ass off before high fiving Jimin.

"Seriously guys ! I want a rematch and you guys can't refuse !" said Jungkook as Taehyung is still laughing and hitting Jimin constantly as he laughs.

"Aight, okay okay. Let's have a rematch." Jungkook smirked as Jimin agreed.

"Positions !"

All three of them went to their respective position and got ready. Jungkook at the very left, Jimin in the middle, and Taehyung on the right.

"Three, two, one.. GO !"

The three of them ran as fast as they could, going down the slopy road at such high speed and you know Jungkook, he was already winning but Jimin nor Taehyung has given up.

Then, out of nowhere, they saw Jungkook fell. Taehyung gasped and Jimin ran faster than his current speed and reached Jungkook, Taehyung following.