Jeongguk's Soccer Accident

Jeongguk's Focus

Warnings: Blood.

Third Person's Point of View 

Jeongguk was about to play soccer with his hyungs at the backyard. Since their two month break had started, they thought playing soccer would feel up their boredom and make them exercise a little bit.

We still need to get some exercise even we're on break, he thought.

Jeongguk was never an athletic guy. Track was only his specialty or maybe some other sports but definitely not soccer.

He knew that. He knew that damn well. He knew his weakness. He knew the aftermaths but yet he still had the guts to play soccer. Plus it was exercising. What was the problem of that ? The side effects but the one who was playing was the all mighty Jeon Jeongguk. 

Jeongguk was just going to pass the ball when the tinniest pebble was positioned in front of him and made him slip to the point he gashed his knee open. Not to mention some bruises and other injuries were applied as well.

He yelped in pain as he screamed frantically. Tears streamed down his face, his shirt being soaked with sweat from sweating so much didn't help at all. The impact from falling down made all of his energy being drained even further. His hyungs noticed him and immediately approached him.

Seokjin and Hoseok were hugging Jeongguk for comfort while Namjoon acted fast and dialed their Manager to seek for help. Yoongi was practically panicking before he calmed himself on his own and made his way to the kitchen to cook something for Jeongguk as he just remembered that all the boy wants after getting hurt was a delicious homemade food made by him or Jin. Jimin and Taehyung helped the rest by finding a first aid kit and getting some snacks to distract Jeongguk from the pain.

Jeongguk's POV

I was about to kick the ball but then I tripped and rolled brutally that caused me to gash my knee open. Blood was flowing endlessly and it burned like hell. I screamed and yelped in pain as my tears started to stream. Jin and Hobi hyung were trying their best to comfort me but I just couldn't cope with the pain.

I didn't know where the rest was until Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung hyung came back with a first aid kid and treated my injury. It was hurting so bad to the point that I could faint anytime soon.

After my injury was treated, I had a chance to eat Yoongi hyung's infamous dish- which was Samgyeopsal- that he had cooked specially for me. It was so delicious ! I was eating it at my bed since I was clearly occupied after the accident.

Third Person's Point of View

Two days later, Jin finally thought that he needed to change Jeongguk's bandages since it was about time he change his nasty old bandages to clean and fresh bandages.

"Jeongguk-ah, come to the living room please !" yelled Jin as he brought the first aid kit to the living room. Not long after, Jeongguk came and realization hit him. He was about to get his bandages changed.

"Now, Kookie, you can lay down or even sleep while I replace your old bandages with a new-" before Jin could finish his sentence, Jeongguk had already dashed his way out of the living room and locked himself in his room. Jin ran up and followed Jeongguk as he knocked on the door vigorously, begging for Jungkook's presence.

"Jeongguk-ah, c'mon, I need to change the bandages or your injury wouldn't heal. C'mon Gguk, I have no time for this." Jin sighed as he tried to get Jeongguk to leave his room.

As Jin was begging, knocking and screaming at Jeongguk's door, Jimin saw him with questionable eyes. Jimin approached Jin before offering his help to convince Jeongguk to leave his room. Now, it was Jin's turn to look at Jimin with questionable eyes since how in Namjesus did Jimin know what happened. Well truth to be told, he was eavesdropping Jin's and Jeongguk's conversation but in his defense, Jin was talking in a fairly loud volume.

"Let me do this hyung." Jimin walked up to Jungkook's door before knocking at his door, yelling-

"Jeongguk-ah, you wouldn't be able to dance again if you won't let Jin hyung change your bandages !" yelled Jimin confidently. What Jimin said left Jin in a state of shock. He knew that this method would work but he thought that it would be a little harsh on the Maknae.

Alas, Jeongguk went out of his room and made his way to the living room, Jin and Jimin following after.

After some time, Jeongguk's bandages was changed and he actually felt great to have clean, fresh bandages. He looked at Seokjin who was disposing his old bandages and felt guilty. Jin had a hard time because he was being a pussy since he thought that it would hurt so bad to have his bandages changed. He muttered an apology as he lowered his head in guilt.

"Jin hyung, I'm sorry I avoided you. It's just- it usually hurts when you get your bandages changed- but it wasn't that bad just now."

"I understand Gguk. Don't sorry but it does hurt this time, right ?" Jin ruffled his hair before smiling genuinely at him.

Seeing the oldest and the youngest together, smiling and giggling made Jimin smile.

"Get well soon Jeongguk !"